CHAPTER 6

KATE WINSLET AS LAUREN LYNCH

My ritual before I write a chapter is to listen to music so i could get inspired.

Please vote and comment.

The woman standing was the same woman in the portrait.

My eyes widening as Ross walked up to her.

He smiled when he saw his mother watching me amused.

"Mom, this is Laura my classmate, we're working on an assignment together.Laura this is my mom." He smiling at my alarmed .

I walked up to them a stretched out my hand awkwardly.

His Mother took it, pulling me into a hug.

I wouldn't do that if i were you.

That's a lot of smell to take in.

When she finished hugging me she looked at me.

"You look strikingly familiar." His mother said smiling at me.

What is wrong with this Family.

Every member of this family hugs me and can stand being around me as if i don't smell.

Looking up at her, i realized she did too. "You do too."

And it wasn't because Ross and I used to be friends in middle school.

I've never seen her in middle school.

I feel like i saw here somewhere in my home before but that's ridiculous because no one ever came in my home....other than today.

"Laura you've probably seen her on her on TV on that advertisement, She's a physician." Ross said.

I turned and stared at him blankly.

How insensitive could he be. he was at my house this morning.

"I don't have a TV." I said.

His mother turned to him a questioning look on her face.

His face got pale for a moment before clearing his throat

"My bad." He said softly.

Before anyone could say anything else His mother's self phone rang.

"Hello?" She answered.

She listened and nodded "Okay, i'm on my way." She said before cutting off the phone.

"Honey, I've gotta run back to the hospital a new cancer patient just came in." She said kissing him on his cheek.

"Alright mom." He said waving at her.

He guided my back to his room and apologized.

"It's okay dude, it's nothing." I side taking a seat on chair by his table not wanting to sit on his bed with his clean white sheet.

Ross took a seat on his bed and grabbed a few books that was on the floor.

I went into my bag and took my note book and a few text books out.

"Okay let's begin."

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

"Yeah, I just wrote that down." Ross said.

We've been working for two hours straight, whether it was writing or discussing.

"Hey let's take break." Ross said getting up and stretching.

I yawned a little and placed the pencil between my book.

I turned to him and he smiled at me with his hands outstretched for me to take.

I looked at his hand then up at his face, a warm smile greeted me.

I swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat before taking his hand.

He helped me up and began pulling me through his house.

We ended up back into the kitchen where he pulled a tub of ice cream.

"My I hadn't speak loud as if my caress woke him he snuggled into my hand before his eyes fluttered open hazel orbs connecting with mine before a raspy whisper escaped his lips "Baby."

That was it.

He wanted something.

No one was ever THIS nice and based off my past which i knew that he knew about he defiantly wanted something.

I dropped the heavy steel phone on the white island counter top causing it the ring as it struggle to settle and crossed my hands over my chest.

Ross raised his head from which i was focus on eating his mouth corners already covered in ice cream.

When he took in my posture he licked around his mouth and dropped his spoon in his bowl.

"What?" He asked one eyebrow raised.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"What?" He asked back confused.

"What do you want?" I repeat.

"What do I want?" He asked back still confused.

I nodded stiffly "What do you want?"

"Well, I'd really like to go to this Chris Brown concrete coming up, but i don't think that's what you mean. What do you mean 'what do i want' Laura?" He asked scratching the back of his neck.

"What do you want?, why are you being so nice to me? You've heard what the kids at school are saying about me. is it that?, is that something you want?, do you want a BJ from me?" I asked my voice raising with every question and my hands turned into fist.

Ross's was first confused then he eyes widened in shock at my last question.

"What? Laura, NO! I would never ask for something like that, are you crazy?" He asked standing up now.

"Then answer me Ross! Why are you being so nice so me?" I was becoming frustrated. "No ones this nice without a reason, you want something? state it Ross? State what you want." My voice dropped boy sipped with venom as i walked up to him and he kept his ground staring into my eyes. "Do you want me to get on the ground for you? Be your slave? Is that what you want? Because I know boys your age sure likes shit like that."

Ross stared down at me and surprisingly i saw hurt in his eyes.

I had hurt his feelings?

"I get you're not accustomed to people being nice to you, but you don't have to be bitchy about it. Be careful, you'll push away the ones that actually care." He spoke softly, voice calm.

My eyes were teary and i blinked up at him.

Before I could say anything his phone rang in his pocket.

He pulled it out and stared down at it before answering "Hey Babe." Before walking out.