Chapter 30

Guys! The last chapter you read wasn't completed. The last piece was missing gosh and it was beautiful. So I'll write as best as I can remember.

By the time Ross settled back in at home and school finals were right around the corner.

Ross and I were sitting in his bedroom reading text books. Him sitting on his bed and I on his bean chair.

We were silent for the entire time . but in truth I don't think I was studying. If you take studying the young boy in front of me was the same, then fine. I was.

I knew that without a doubt as the days went by that I was falling in love with ross lynch.

I would notice the smallest things like, the way he would sweat on his nose when he was stressed. Or the way how when he studies he pulls at his earlobe. Pulling, twisting and massaging it. The same way he was now.

How when he was stressed or nervous the muscles in his back would tense and he would start flexing the muscles in his Hans

The way when he got a real laughed.  His toes would curl.

I had read enough to know that me noticing the little things were just a sign of someone falling in love.

"What's bugging you Laura?" He asked out of the blue. Ripping away my thoughts of him.

His head still down in his book.

"W-what?" And I had to go and stammer.

"I could feel your piercing stare on me. What's up?" He asked confidently. Looking me straight in my eyes.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before asking him what I've always wanted to since him and Courtney broke up.
"Ross, did you ever love Courtney?"

He say silent for a moment. His gaze lost mine as he looked away. "No." He confessed.

Breath that I didn't know I had taken was silently released.

" I mean, I always thought I was. But I soon released I wasn't." He said.

"How did you find out?" My curiosity getting the better of me.

His eyes found mine again. This time holding so much emotion. "When I released I was developing feelings for someone else."

My breath hitches in my throat and I felt like I couldn't breathe.
Who could he possibly be developing feelings  for?
Trying to test him, I asked. "And would you say you love this other girl?'

His eyes kept on me. ",Maybe."

"And how do you know that you love this girl. How don't you know that  the same thing that happened with Courtney won't happen with this girl? Could it be that you weren't in love with her or that you just have lingering EYES?"

He took my proposition in mind.
His lips stretches like he's pouting then he said " I don't know. But this girl makes me feel things I've never felt before. "

"I'm honestly persuaded that she was the one that cured me. Her rare laugh is like heaven to me and whenever her eyes lock unto mind I swear it's like fairytophia in my tummy. Whenever there's any physical contact between us its like fireworks. And even when her life isn't bed of roses she still makes everyday count. She looks forward to it..." Ross continued " And yes she's not innocent. Yea she's got a bad reputation but she makes me whole. Nobody knows her the way that I know her. Nobody knows the weight that's on her shoulders. And I think that's why i'm falling for her. She's strong. She makes me better. She makes me feel better, want to do better " he finished.

I smiled softly. This girl was lucky.
"Wow." I said "you make her seem like an angel in the flesh."

With hazel eyes staring right back at mine. He smiled " Oh no. She's no angel. You should see the girl fight"