Chapter 35

It's prom!
So from yesterday evening to now my mind changes and I find myself really excited.

Brook, ally and Maddie were pampering me as my mom and Mrs Lynch laughed at my complaint.

"Laura, ross will be here soon stop moving or I'll bite you." Brook threatened making my eyes widen.

"He's here!"

Oh god.

I got up and looked myself in the mirror.

My dress was a white long sleeve that reached below my knee and it was a high neck. And their were tiny blue and purple flowers.

Ross walked in with a electric blur suit and damn he was fine.

"Hey babe

"Hey babe." He grinned when he saw me.

"Hey yourself you look smashing." I said walking up to him.

He was about to kiss me when ally pulled us apart "ah ah ah, no ruining the masterpiece."

"What sense does it make that my girl looks gorgeous and I can't even kiss her? Flip your masterpiece she's still beautiful without it." He said before grabbing my waist and smashing his lips

to mine making me giggle.

"Its matte anyways." I heard her mumbled.

we took pictures before heading off.

I has to beg Ross to put the limo idea away and instead we drove in a white James Bond looking car.

When we got their it was already filled with kids all over the place. We settles in and Ross only left my side for a short while to hail up his friends while Adelaide gave me punch.

"You look amazing laur." She said

ou look like you belong in a magazine."I said making her laugh.

Her dress was grey and her hair with light waves.

W

e danced together to moondust  it was the new song I was addicted to.

Ross joined in and the three if us  danced together.

"May I have your attention." The principal called.

The music stopped and everyone got his attention.

"We've come to the point in the were we separate our royalties from the.....well commoners." He said making everyone laugh.

He spoke a little after before getting to the juicy part.

"And the prom kin is..."

Of course everyone had Ross for prom king. Their was no questions asked everyone loved him. So when Ross' name called it was no surprise.

Everyone cheered. Ross kissed me before running up on the stage to receive his crown.

I watched we pride as my boyfriend grinned at the crowd

"Uh, i wanna thank each of voting for me. I wanna thank my teammates... You're hella annoying but I love you guys." He said and everyone laughed. "And my beautiful girlfriend. You look amazing babe." He said as the crowd awed and cheered.

A blush rushed to my face and Adelaide nudged me laughing.

"And prom Queen goes to.....Adelaide Middlestone!"

Everyone cheered for their quern bee as she ascended unto the stage. She gave a short speech before we cleared the floor for the king and queen dance.

As they danced I snapped a quick pic before someone touched my arm.

I turned to find Bishop.

Okay....

"Hey."

"Hi." I smiled.

"You look amazing." He said.

I grined and patted my dress "thanks."

"So you uh..wanna dance? I thought I'd keep you company till Ross came back."

I agreed. Bishop and I had never spoke without Ross presence I felt awkward.

"So, I know I already apologize... But I still feel tired for what I did to you. Your life was already hard and I made it worst."

We were swaying and he couldn't compare to Ross in anyway.

"Bishop, I told you I've forgivem you. I'm over that. "I assured him.

"You sure sure?" He asked.

I laughed "yes"

At the same time Ross and addey approached us.

"You deserve this." Addey said placing the crown on my head.
"I was gonna call you out but Ross said you hate attention"

I smiled gratefully "aww!" I gushed.

"You are a queen laur. Never forget that." Ross said before kissing me.

---------

SORRY FOR THE ERROES