Chapter 23

Song is for Ross singing Below

I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH, IT'S ABOUT CHILDHOOD AND MEMORIES FROM IT.

Ross had not too long dropped Courtney home and he seemed to be in a better mood.

"Are you hungry?" He asked.

"When am I ever not?" I laughed making myself comfortable again in the front seat.

He laughed as we pulled into their driveway.

"How come you don't have practice today?" I asked as he parked the car.

"The boys begged coach to cancel for today because of the party and we're on a strict no alcohol whatsoever policy." He said as we got out.

He locked the doors and pulled me inside where we were greeted by Noble.

"hello Handsome." He grinned picked up the small dog.

Ross took my bag from me and dropped it unto the sofa before shouting for his sisters..

"In here!" They shouted from the kitchen.

Ross and i walked to them to find Madison baking cupcakes.

"What's up guys, Laura you ready for later." She grinned.

"No." I laughed putting Noble on the floor.

"You'll like me, I know my brother will make sure of that. And you're looking a lot better." She said coming around to me and picking up my hands inspecting my finger nails.

The triplets have been teaching me proper hygiene and the dos and don'ts of being a lady.

Ross just sat in his stool licking on the spoon for the doh.

I stretched one hand behind Madison towards ross for the spoon just for Maddie to slap my hand.

"Ouch!" I cried.

"Stop moving, let me get a proper look."

Ross laughed and stretched the spoon to my mouth just as I was about to take a piece in my mouth he pulled the spoon away.

I pouted and he cracked himself up as Maddie slapped my hand "Stop moving Laura." SI felt like i was having a check up from a doctor.

Ross stretched the spoon again and i smiled taking it in my mouth.

...

He pulled it away.

"Oh gosh, hahaha!" Ross said slapping his hand on his thigh "Woowii!"

I frowned before ripping the spoon away from his hand as maddie moved to my ear.

I grinned and put the spoon to my mouth ripping off pieces of the doh.

Ross pulled it back as maddie came infront of me and inspected my hair.

Allison, Brooklyn, Carter and Mason came strolling in laughing.

"Hey guys!" Carter greeted us before him and ross started play fighting.

Me and Mason continued to steal Maddie's cupcakes while i was being inspected by all three sisters.

Ususally, It'd be a no-no for someone to be all up in my personal space but i knew that these girls were doing this to help teach my how to take care of myself properly. My mom was too weak, sickly and busy to do it. Growing up the rolls were changed, I was basically the mother while she was like the child.