CHAPTER 7

PLEASE READ IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU READ (IK SOME OF YOU ALREADY SKIPPED IT)

UM SOi began writing chap 6 before  i published playlist but because i published chapter 6 after, it's behind play list, so plz if you have the problem tht i do plz go to the chap b4 play list, or if not, please tell me so i could delete this A/N that most of you skipped.

I know that because i do it too.

"No, You don't Judge me, 

Cause if you did 

baby I will judge you too." 

- Julia Michaels 'ISSUES'

  "I get you're not accustomed to people being nice to you, but you don't have to be bitchy about it. Be careful, you'll push away the ones that actually care."  

His words kept ringing and repeating in my ear as i sat on the stool.

I stared down at the half melted ice cream.

I muttered profanities under my breath before taking a spoon of the ice cream.

"Hm." I hummed. 

It tasted really good.

I heard the echoing of boots telling me that Ross was coming back.

I found my self to  be a bit again at him, yeah my attitude bitchy...but could you blame me.

Ross sigh and took back his seat in front of me.

I kept my head down as i focused on finished the amazing ice cream in order to avoid Ross which wasn't going to work since he was staring right at me.

"You know Laura, I don't appreciate you judging me but you don't judge me 'cause if you did, I would judge you too and I know no one wants to be judged and what you've done in your past Laura is none of my business but i want you to know that i would never take advantage of you because of your situation." He said staring me right in my eyes as if looking at my soul.

I stared at him.

Something about this boy really got to me.

He wasn't like other's i've known, It sounds cliche, but who cares he really does.

I stared at him for a moment longer before looking down at my bowl. "I-I'm sorry, it's just that, I thought you would be like the others because you know you're popular and all that and I've been-" I tried explaining myself

" It's okay, i get it, you don't have to explain yourself  but i just want you to know my thoughts are pure." He said taking my hand in his.

My body flinched at the contact.

But relaxed when he smiled back at me.

I gave him a one sided smiled before pulling away my hand and cleared my throat "So you have a girlfriend?" I asked.