Chapter 34

"Chromosomes."

"Perfect. We're gonna ace these test Laur. Stop worrying we'll do great."

Ross and I were at a library studying after school. After the very interesting lunch I had spent the rest of the day in classes and in books.

"At first I hated doing genetics but its actually simple now." I said leaning back in my seat.

"Yeah, so you ready to go?" He ask cracking his knuckles.

"Yeah." I answered holding my bags as we walked out.

"You never told me about the dress. Do you have a picture I can see?" He asked throwing his hand over my shoulder guiding me to his sports car.

"Oh no way mister. That's a surprise. All you need to know is that I look fab in it." I grinned.

He chuckled as we drove away.

We stopped and ate at pizza.

"Oh god I'm in heaven," I moaned biting into the pepperoni pizza.

Ross had discovered my weakness for junk food most importantly, Pizza and would feed me as much as possible.

I'm crazy obsessed with chick-filla and pizza hut and Popeye's and Ross enjoyed stuffing me with all.

"We're gonna need to start jogging in the morning." Ross lynch biting into his burger.

I laughed and nodded.

We spoke and took selfies and laughed at each other. Ross stood some of my smoothies and I painted his face with ketchup.

I pulled put my phone and called my mom "hey sweety!" Her cheerful voice chirped through the phone.

"Hey mom, just checking up on you. How're you feeling? Did you take your meds? Are you drinking enough water?"  I asked as I shoved a fry in my mouth

" sweety I'm fine. What are you doing?" I could hear the grin in her voice.

Both mine and Ross' mom were over the moon when we told them we were dating and Mrs Lynch even tweeted about it.

"I'm out with Ross. But you already know that." I laughed.

We spoke shortly after then she went to sleep.

Ross and I spent another hour before leaving.

"So you pumped for tomorrow?" Ross asked as he drove me home.

"I guess. Well you and your sisters are making it exciting." I answered.

We drove in comfortable silence till he dropped me home leaving me with a kiss on his cheeks.