CHAPTER 11

Thanks for 1.1K views and 181 votes.

Thanks to Edward & Bella for the Graphical representation of a scene in this chapter

Please listen to the Audio Above when told. It'll give you an actual something something of how I visualized it to go, It you just press play and go back to reading because it's just the Audio.

LOVE YOU GUYS! PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE!

*****

I was fully aware of my feelings for Ross.

But I refused to allow it.

It wasn't that i looked down on myself.

I've done a lot of wrong in the past, but i never really one day hated my appearance.

But it was the fact that Ross was too good for me. 

Out of my league.

I was damaged goods.

A baggage.

I was messed up. what ever you wanted to call it.

Ross was like a shiny Trophy while I was like a stale pizza.

Looked good, but would make you puke.

I knew i had feelings for him, but I was the kind of girl who forced myself not to, because i felt like i wasn't worthy enough to even think about being with someone,anyone.

 My menstrual cycle lasted for four days.

I didn't go to school neither did i go to work.

But he came everyday after school to check on me.

Tonight we were having dinner at his place.

Both my mother and I.

Ross had told his mother and she was beyond excited to be reunited with my mother.

She would have come sooner.

But my mother refused for her to see her like this, the state in which we lived in.

It was friday night and Ross was on his way to get us.

With a lot of effort my mother was able to find a VERY ancient dress for me to wear.

With was now the only dress I owned.

It had stains a was washed out and a bit big, the sleeves were long so i had to fold it, it was loose and reached my shin bone and it didn't complement my only pair of shoes. My black dirty converse but my mother worked some magic an fixed it up just alright. 

It wasn't the best, but at least i had something to wear, others didn't.

I saw lights from a vehicle showing through the current signalling Ross was here. I knew this without even looking because his was practically the only vehicle that came through here.

My mother's dress wasn't far different from mine but she still had a smile on her face.

"I can't believe I'm going to see Lauren" She grinned.

"Yup, you'll enjoy seeing your old friend again huh?' I asked helping her outside.

"Yup." She grinned

Ross was standing outside smiling at us.

He were a blue shirt with the first three button loose and black ripped jeans.