Chapter 41

The soft pitter patter of the rain falling outside is what woke me up.
A short yawn escaped my lips as I tried stretching only a find a small pulsing ache between my legs.

A small smile playing on my face as I remember the events that Ross and I had done last night

I shifted my head to the window see the sun now still half way raising

I turned on the bed to see a hunched over Ross on the other side of the room untying his shoelace.

"Hey baby." I called out to him. My voice hoarse from not using it for a while.

Ross' head raised as he caught my eyes. He smiled and made his way to me before getting on the bed and hovering over me "Hey you.” he murmured before pecking my lips.

"I made dinner for you last night but you slept straight through and I didn't want to wake you up." He said moving from over me to take a seat on his bed.

"Yeah. Well you made me exhausted last night." I grinned making him smirk before tucking my hair behind my ear.

We fell into silence before I asked him "was I good ?"

He turned to me. Face serious. "You were terrific baby."

" Mmm" I Hummed. Finding pleasure in him being satisfied with me.

" I don't wanna rush things but i was speaking to my parents and parents and they've decided to become your legal guardian till you turn eighteen. I just thought I'd run the idea by you. "

The lynches were going to adopt me ? I don't even know how I feel about that.

" wouldn't that somehow make me your sister? " I chuckled lightly.

He scrunched up his face before saying "uh, adoptive yes. but its just to keep you out of the foster homes till you turn eighteen. After all we'll be moving to Connecticut together to attend yale in two months ."

I sighed. I really wanted my mom to be their when I attended. After all she was the one of the reasons I aspired to do what I wanted do.

Realizing Ross was awaiting an answer I smiled at him " I'd appreciate that. "

He smiled back before pecking my lips.

---------------------

Around lunch time the entire house was empty leaving ross, noble and I alone. After we had round 2 from last night ross and I were just being lazy around the house.

" what'd wanna do?" Ross asked from under me as we snuggled in his bed naked.

"Mm.I'm really sore right know ross I doubt that there's anything I could do. " I said before biting down on his bare chest.

He chuckled slapping my ass before saying " how about we go shopping for you. get some clothes for uni "

" oh trust me your sisters stoked me up good. I'm good for another two years."

"Come on laur, its summer. We gotta do something. Don't girls love shopping. How about the beach?"

" I'd much prefer we stay here and start working towards round three. " I grinned my hand feeling his firm tuned stomach before heading south.

Ross moaned before I showed him exactly what I was talking about before he flipped us over and we finished round three.

In the end ross won and we were walking hand in hand down the beach.

"nothing like the salty smell of the beach." Ross sighed as dropped a backpack on the blanket that I had spread.

I gently took a seat tying my hair in one as the breeze had it whipping my face.

" woah woah missy. Get up lets test the waters.  " ross said stripping out of his Jersey and pants.

I adjusted my sun glasses on my face as I looked up at him "ill join you in a bit"

He grinned slyly at me.

oh no

"live a little marano!" He shouted as he ran towards the water with me over his shoulder.

Oh Joy

-

--------------
I think I'm gonna put all my books on hold till I finish this ....or maybe find the motivation ti

What do u guys think?