Chapter 26

Music was playing as kids settled in their seats.

Ross ran out of no whereup to the bleachers in his uniform. The kids began cheering when they saw he. He flashed them a smile and waved as he ran up to us.

"Ross!" His mother grinned when she saw him his parents patted down his clothes as they spoke to him.

"Oh sweetie, you're gonna make me cry now. Look at you! Promise me you'll be safe. Oh gosh I'm crying!" His mother said.

He chuckled and wrapped his varsity Jacket Over her shoulders "Here. I want you to hold unto this for me." He grinned before kissing her cheeks.

The girls in the crowd awed and gushed at their favorite senior's actions.

Even my heart began Beating faster.

He spoke to his father and they did a bro hug and his father told he he was proud of him and to be safe.

Ross ruffled his sisters', cousins' and Pricilla's hair making them swat his hand away and Pricilaa blushing.

He greeted my mom hugging her and kissing her Knucles.

MY HEART!

When he turned to me he gave a sad smile loking around "No courtney?", I smiled sadly and shook my head. He smiled sadlt before pulling out a suck from his pocket "keep this for me, it's my lucky sock." He grinned throwign it on my face.

"EW!! Lucky sock? It stinks!" I cried ripping it off my face and flingin git unto him.

"You heart my feelings Laur, Come on just hold unto the sock for me. It means a lot to me, It's lucky."Ross pouted.

His family and my mom laughed at me.

"What why would I-" i Began protesting but he pouted more making my heart swell.

Oh lord this boy was pout gifted.

"UGHHHH! Fine!" i gave up picking up the sock.

"Yaye!" He grinned kissing my cheeks before running back to him where the coach shouted for him.

A blush growing on my face.

Half way he turned around "Hey Laura?" He called.

I looked at him "it's not my lucky sock, It's just a stink sick i found in the locker room." he laughed before running away.

I pitched the sock away disgusted as Ross' family laughed.

Funny, I know.

><><><><><><><><

The game was going in our school's favor and in approximately a few seconds the game would end, Also my not future reading self didn't know that also in a few seconf I'd have the first true heart break.

Mr Lynch and his three daughter's voice was the oldest in the bleacher-Maybe it just seemed like that because they were sitting next to me, but for all I knew they'd probably be hoarse the following day. The crowd was on their feet as Ross ran with the ball. No doubt our school had already won the game, it was way too late for the other team, but just this alone added my drama and excitement to game. 

We were all on our feet screaming as Ross dodged opposing player holding unto the football for dear life.

"OH MY GOD! RUN ROSS RUN!" Mrs.Lynch now stood up screaming at her son as she shook my mom besides her.

I watched amazed as Ross did what he loved. 

i began screaming in excitement.

5