Chapter 43

Moondust - Jaymes Young

|||||||||||||||||||

I've buried my love, to give the world to you.🎭
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ross' POV

What would you do?

If you were in my shoes. Please tell me. I beg of you give me Something, anything to take away the hurt and the pain that I feel.

"You didn't have to do that ross. You could have told her. if all the stories you've told me of her are true then i'm sure she would have understood better that me at least. She- she could have been their with you." Naomi cried.

"I-I can't - I couldn't tell her Nai,  she-" I couldn't finish my sentence before a loud sob escaped my lips as I curled up into my pillow and wept.

Four Hours Earlier

" Ross." My doctor said softly.

A file in his hand as he frown as he looked on the floor eyes teary with water. 

The smile that I had on my face from dads joke slipping away.

"what's it Doc?" Dad spoke up.

Fake bravery.

I knew its ways all too good because I had portrayed that behaviour for a long time. 

After all he was the leader of our house. He had to be strong when we weren't. 

Whatever it was it wasn't good.

He shook his head "things-things aren't looking good."

A loud cry escaped my mother's lip. Already reading the atmosphere.

"We thought that we got rid of it. That everything was going to get better. but it came back. Fiercer this time.I-i'm sorry Ross."

Sighing I cracked my knuckles.

It was inevitable. My body wasn't responding to the meds. It was doing nothing to me other than to make my hair slowly fall off.

"How long?" I asked tears in my eyes.

"a few weeks maximum two month."

the room fell silent before my mother began crying.

Seventeen.

The age I would live up to.

Joy.

Their was a chance that I could have a transplant. but without it I couldn't survive.

The transplant was a no no for me because my body lack certain components and if I had to get a transplant the person would need to have a very rare component in their body. So rare that 10% of the people in the world has been tested and its been confirmed that they had what i need but sadly they all weren't in the mood to share a lung.

And it's tested negative in any deceased.

(I'm sorry i suck at medical stuff so I lm sure for any of you in it
That made noooo sense at all. I jusr made something up.so sorry)