Chapter 20

"Superman Got nothing on me!"

Ross and I sat in complete silence until i decided it was time to break it.

"So what do we do now? You've her my story. now you know how messed up I am." I spoke softly.

"Laura. You're an amazing person. Never let no one else tell you different." he sighed.

before i could answer his phone dinged.

He pulled it out from his pocket and read a message.

I looked away when I saw it was from Courtney.

He sighed besides me before i could hear him replying.

"Just great." He mumbled.

"What's up.?" I turned to him.

"Courtney bailed on me." He said shoving his phone back in his pocket.

Yeah, what's with that?

"I  don't know i think she just doesn't like being around the kids from our school." He said.

My eyes widened. Oh gosh I said that out loud.

"U-uh what do you mean?" I tried to play it cool, but ended up stuttering.

He sighed before turning to me "She doesn't say it, but i think she looks down on people, like the kids at HHS. That's why she doesn't come to my games, all her friends are piggish and rude, and wouldn't hesitate to embarrass someone. They think of the kids here as lowers and they're the superior. Courtney isn't really like that but he company worries me that she may turn like them." He explained cracking his knuckles.

I nodded understanding "And what did she bail on you with?"

"There's this last party going down before examinations begins, I was going to hers and she would come to mine, but now she's made up this excuse no doubt with help from her friends." He said.

I just kept nodding understandingly.

He then perked up "Have you every been to a party?" He turned to me.

My eyes slowly widened as i shake my head slowly "No." I said dragging the 'o'.

"Awesome, You'll be my date to the party then." He grinned.

"What!" My eyes widened.

"Come on Laura, It'll be fun, your first party'll be great, plus you'll have me to make it extra awesome!" ross grinned.

My first Party being the last senior party before exam?

I weighed my options 

"When is it?"

"Tomorrow night." He grinned.

I don't have to work tomorrow.

"Come on Laura, Plus the girls will be totally pumped to dress you up and all so 

"F-fine." I agree.

he did a air fist and i laughed.

"So are you going prom?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes "I doubt."

"Why?" He asked.

"Because, i don't know if i'm working. and also I wouldn't have nothing to wear or somebody to go with." 

He rolled his eyes "Like i said, The girls would be pumped to dress you up, plus you'll go with me. I'm supposed to be going with Court, but if things continue the way they are, i doubt they'll be a rourtney. so you and I would totally go and have fun together." He explain.