Chapter 18

"This is all your fault?" I mumbled to Ross as we made our way to the principals office.

Ross just rolled his eyes.

I was completely freaking out. This could totally mess up my chances with Yale. How could I lose control like that.

It's ross' Fault.

No. It wasn't it was yours, you're the one that has control of what you do. You allowed yourself to be overwhelmed and retaliated and punched that girl.

I sighed as i grabbed ross' hand "Look i'm sorry, It's not your fault, i over reacted, i was looking for someone to blame. It's just that this could ruin my chances of going to Yale." I said to him.

He squeezed my hand "It's okay, i think it's both our faults. But everything will be find. I promise you this won't affect you or me going to Yale." He smiled.

His eyes calmed my nerve and I followed behind him as he pushed the door open to the Principal's office.

The principal slammed his book down when we walked in The Girl and Bishop sitting there with their bloody faces.

I turned to ross and smirked.

He stifle a laughter.

That's right we were an elite duo that smite the faces of those who dare to cross our boundaries.

Ah, who am i kidding, I'm scared of kittens.

Yes, their paws crawl my blood.

"Never would I have imagined this kind of behavior coming from neither You Laura or Ross.

I shifted down before taking a seat next to Bishop.

He moved away from me.

Come On! I took a bath this morning, it's not like i still smile.

"What happened!" Our Principal asked when we took a seat.

I stinging was coming from my knuckles and I just realized that it was bleeding.

Shit.

No one spoke Up.

"No one? Don' let me star calling names." He frowned.

None of us could speak because we all knew that we were each wrong.

Bishop was wrong for trying to provoke me but instead, he provoked Ross. Ross was wrong for Kicking him.

The blonde girl told me some bad things... and I was wrong for punching her.

But i guess in the end Both Ross and I were the wrong ones, because we were the ones that retaliated physically.

"Rachel!" The principal's load voice boomed

So her name was Rachel?

She doesn't seem like a Rachel.....more like a Dominique or  Sasha.

She mumbled something but no words came out.

"Speak up!" He shouted.

After he called each of our names, no one said anything he sighed tiredly.

"You know what, I don't have time for this, My mother died last week, my blood pressure is sky high, My daughter got engaged and didn't tell me, My wife is pregnant at fifty and My dog is dying!" His voice cracked.

We all stared at him like he was crazy.

Guess everyone does have issues right?

"Get out." He spoke calmly.

We didn't need to be told a second time.

We each jumped from our seats and out of his office.

Ross and I chuckled when we got in the corridor.

Bishop facing us scowling his eye black and blue "You know Ross, You were always the one to say never let a girl come between us, And that is exactly what you did, You let this- This call girl come between us! Bishop spat furiously pointing at me.

Ross scowled hands turning to his I grabbed it pulling him from moving forward.

"What's up with you!" I said instead.

I was tired of living in the shadows.

This guy was calling me out, and after years of declining his call, I was ready to answer it.

He seemed startled before his frown deepened.

"You have been terrorizing my for years upon years and last time i checked i never did anything to you." I said angry again.

"You're a slut Laura, I don't need another reason to hate you." He shot.

So he hated me.

I ignored his call names and shot back "So you hate on all the girls that you've slept with? or just the ones that say no-" 

Then it dawned on me.

That's why he hated me!

Because i rejected him!

year before the last year was the worst year for me, I was doing things to survive, things i never wanted to talk about again.

Bishop had heard about my 'Curricular Activities' that was spreading around the school like wild fire and approached me about it.

I gasp "That's why. That's why you hate me? That's the dumb reason you tutored me for three whole years!" I began shouting as water sprang in my eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He frowned shoving his hands in his jeans sticking his chin up.

"You hate me because I rejected you. Because i told you no i wouldn't sleep with you. you begged me you even offered to give me eighty  bucks because you knew how much i needed it. And god know hell how much i wanted that money, and how much i fought myself to tell you no. Just because i decided to do what was right for me you hate me." My voice was getting softer as i spoke.

Bishop shifted from one foot to the other "I don't know what you're talking abo-"

"Bullshit Bishop! You damn well remember, you pulled me in the janitor's room. that's why you hated me so much. Admit it." I said eyebrows furrowed as i was pissed at him.

I couldn't believe this.

He turned to Ross.

"Is this true bro?" I heard Ross behind me.

Bishop sighed "I had a damn well reason to be angry! You were sleeping with boys lower than me and when i approach you, you shoot me down? What, you only deal with boys at your status?" He asked.

I gasped.

"How could you? I was at a terrible state in my life, and you hold that against me just because of your stupid raging hormones! Then you lie to everyone that you slept with me!" I screamed before slapping him across his face.

Ross pulled me away from me.

Adelaide came trotting down the hall.

"What's going on here?" She frowned.

I burst into tears and before i could Ross wrapped his arms around me bringing my face to his chest as i sobbed.

"What did you do to her?" I heard Adelaide asked over my crying.

"N-nothing." Bishop said.

Why are you crying Laura.

You caused this on yourself.

You created your own nightmare.