O N E

I sat in the car beside my mother, we were on our way to our new home where my new stepfather and my new stepbrother waited for us. I was kind of nervous it was the second time that saw Yoongi, the first time was at the wedding of our parents.
I looked up as we arrived at the house and widened my eyes, it looked like one of these perfect houses which I only saw in movies till that day. It was really perfect, but that didn't let me lose my nervousness. My mother noticed it so she took gently my hand.
"Everything will be alright Arya. You don't need to worry they will love you and I believe you will love them too." She said in a calming voice with a smile on her lips. I looked with a little smile at her and nodded before I got out of the car. My mother did the same and walked beside me to the door, she locked the car before she knocked at the door. A few seconds later a smiling Jungdae opened us the door.
"Arya, Sumi welcome, I'm so happy that you two are finnaly here." Jungdae hugged my mum for a while. He then looked smiling at me and hugged me too, I hugged him smiling back, I already saw him a few times before and I liked him a lot.
"Are you two hungry? Shall I cook something? Or do you want me to show you the house at first? Or-"
My mother cut him off and chuckled softly.
"I can help you to cook something and Arya can look around." My mother smiled brightly while we walk inside the house. She always looked so happy when she was around Jungdae, but she was a long time alone with me since my father died. I was so happy for her that she found Jungdae.
I took my shoes off and already didn't listen to them both anymore as I walked a bit around in the house. I really liked it, but I got bored after a while and because I didn't know where my room was I just opened random doors. I opened one door after the other, but regretted it at the last door I opened randomly.
"Oh Arya I didn't know that you are already here... sorry that I didn't welcome you." Yoongi said as he stood up from his bed and walked over to me.
"N-no it's okay you didn't know it...I'm sorry for opening your door without knocking and your permission... I didn't know where what is and searched my room so I opened randomly doors till I opened your door... sorry." I mumbled the last as I looked shyly up at the older who was smiling.
"It's okay you also didn't know that." He said still smiling and ruffled my hair gently.
"I can show you everything if you want?" He asked still with his smile.
"That would be so nice, thank you." I bowed lightly. He took my hand and started to walk with me through the house, telling me what and where everything was. I tried to follow him as good as I could do, but got tired after a while and yawned.
"Are you tired?" He asked and turned around to me. I nodded as I rubbed sleepy my eyes. He giggled lightly before he pulled me upstairs to a room with him, which I thought was my room. He carried me up and walked with me to my bed while I was almost sleeping. Yoongi layed me down on the bed and covered me with blankets.
"Good night Arya." He whispered quietly while he walked to the door and turned the light off.
"Good nigh-" I fell asleep before I could finish what I wanted to say.