T H I R T Y F I V E

Arya's POV:
We arrived at Avery's place and walked to her room. She brought us some snacks and made some chicken. I took the package cookies and sat down on her bed.
"You can tell me now." She smiled and sat down beside me like Yuka did too.
"Well Jimin and me are engaged since 4 years and-" I couldn't continue to talk as Ave cut me off.
"WHAT? BUT THERE YOU WERE 12." She widened her eyes.
"Yeah I know.... His parents and my mother decided it." I sighted quietly. Ave took me into her arms and cuddled me.
"Well when I think about it, it's not really a long story, but that's how it is. And in the end he doesn't love me and ...... I don't love him. There happened more, but to much to tell." I cuddled her back and Yuka joined us.
"And you are sure?" Avery asked as she let go of me.
"......Yes." I nodded my head and started to eat some cookies.
"To be honest, I think you should think again about your feelings mochi Ari." Yuka took also a cookie.
"What do you mean?" I nibbled on one cookie.
"You know what I mean, just think about it." She ate her cookie. I nodded confused.
"Okay but let's talk about something else then boys. Boys are shitty idiots sometimes." Avery winked and smiled at me. I nodded smiling.
"What shall we do?" Yuka looked at Ave and me.
"A movie? playing games? talking about random shit?" Avery asked smiling.
"Movie." Yuka and me said at the same time. Ave nodded and took some movies out.
"If you don't like them, we can also watch something on netflix." She took the remote control.
"How about this?" I showed her a horror movie.
"Noooo." Yuka said.
"Niceu!" Avery took the movie and put the disc in while I laughed about Yuka, she pouted. The movie stared with a zombie or something like that who killed someone. Yuka screamed a little and hide under Avery's bed. Ave and me giggled about her as we watched the movie.

Jimin's POV:
I threw myself into my bed, groaning a little as I arrived home. I was tired and wanted to sleep but couldn't. I took my phone out and stared for a while on the chat of Arya and me till I shook my head and called her.
"Hello?" Her voice appeared after a while but cracked up.
"Arya are you okay? Where are you?" I sat worried up.
"In the park." Her voice was cracking up still.
"Alone?" I stood up and searched my keys.
"Y-yes." She said.
"I'm there in a few minutes." I hung up and walked with my keys to my car.

Arya's POV:
As the movie was over Yuka and me left Avery's house. Yuka her mom picked her up and drove home with her. They wanted to drive me home, but I told them it's okay. As I walked home I felt some raindrops falling down on me. I frowned and kept on walking. It started to rain more and more so I became completly wet after a few minutes. I sighted and walked through the park where I sliped. I fell down into a huge puddle. I groaned annoyed and stood up. As I continued walking my bag ripped and fell down on the ground.
"WHAT IS WRONG TODAY!" I threw my bag annoyed in a bush and sat down on a bench. It was still raining hard, but I didn't care. I leaned back a little and closed my eyes as I started to become cold.

No one's POV:
Jimin drove to the park, he got even more worried as he saw how hard it was raining. He parked in front of the park and got out of the car. He ran into the park, searching Arya there.
"Arya!?" He yelled as he looked around. He found her sitting wet and a bit dirty on a bench.
"Arya?" He came closer to her and sat beside her while also he was already completly wet. She opened her eyes and looked in his. She was shaking ligtly.
"You really came after I was so rude to you?" She looked into his eyes still.
"Of course, I doesn't matter what you do I will never let you alone, I will never leave you. I'm always by your side." He took her into his arms. Her heart started to beat faster and her chest warmed up.
"Thank you Jimin." She hugged him weakly back.
"I'm always there for you never forget that Arya." He held her tightly. She nodded. Her body felt like burning everywhere where Jimin touched her. She felt her cheeks heating up. He pulled a little away and looked deeply into her eyes. She looked back into his eyes and held his hand tightly. She looked shortly at his lips and back into his eyes.