F I F T Y

Arya's POV:
I didn't know if I was dreaming or not, but what I saw looked like a dream for me. I blinked a few times and rubbed my eyes to make sure that what I saw was really in front of me. I took a few steps closer and stared around for a while.

"J-jimin?" I finnaly said, but I heard nothing except for the music

"J-jimin?" I finnaly said, but I heard nothing except for the music. I didn't know if I should sit down, if I should go back into the house or if I should stay where I was. I was just totally confused. I was about to go back into the house, because I was so lost. But then I heared Jimin's voice. The only thing was that he wasn't talking, he was singing and he sounded like an angel. He came closer to me while he was singing. 

I modeungeon uyeoni anya
Geunyang, geunyang naui neukkimeuro
On sesangi eojewan dalla
Geunyang, geunyang neoui gippeumeuro
Nega nal bulleosseul ttae naneun neoui kkocceuro
Gidaryeossdeon geot cheoreom uri siridorok pyeo
Eojjeomyeon ujuui seopri geunyang geuraessdeon geoya
You know, I know neoneun na, naneun neo

He took my hand and leaded me to the table while he was still singing.

Seolleneun mankeum manhi duryeowo unmyeongi uril jakku jiltuhaeseoNeomankeum nado manhi museowoWhen you see meWhen you touch meUjuga uril wihae umjigyeosseoJogeumui eogeusnam jocha eopseosseoNeowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaessdeon geolCause you lo...

Neomankeum nado manhi museowo
When you see me
When you touch me
Ujuga uril wihae umjigyeosseo
Jogeumui eogeusnam jocha eopseosseo
Neowa nae haengbogeun yejeongdwaessdeon geol
Cause you love me and I love you

He looked and sounded like an angel, I was about to melt away, but the fact that I was still confused held me back.

Neon nae pureun gompangi
Nal guwonhaejun naui cheonsa naui sesang
Nan ne samsaek goyangi neol mannareo on
Love me now
Touch me now

I listened to Jimin while I looked deeply into his eyes and I slowly felt that my eyes became teary, because of the song He was singing. He held my hand tightly, but gently in his.

Just let me love you (let me, love, let me love you)
Ujuga cheoeum saenggyeonasseul ttaebuteo modeun geon jeonghaejin geoyeosseo
Just let me love you (let me, love, let me love you)

Let me love, let me love you

"I love you so much. And I hoped you liked the song for you." Jimin said and kissed my hand. I smiled and blushed lightly.
"I love you too and I loved the song so much, but Jimin, what is go-" I couldn't end my sentence as he cut me off.
"Ssshhh, just listen." Jimin said smiling and looked kind of nervous. I nodded my head and listened confused to him.
"I need to tell you a few things. Let's start with what happemed after the thing in the bar happened. I talked to Yoongi, Yuka and Avery. I told them everything and how sorry I was. Of course they were mad and Yuka and Ave slapped me both for that, by the way the women slapped me 2 times. But they forgave me and I had a plan. They and of course all the others helped me to prepare some things in the Park. We needed long till we were finished, there was even a little firework, but then we saw that you were gone. We were sad and found your letters, but I didn't accept them. I went to your mother's workplace and talked to her till she told me where you are. I didn't stop to tell her things till she told it to me. After that I followed you to America. I searched you foe hours on the streets, but it was useless so I called Yoongi. He helped me to find your aunt and he called her so she could pick me up. Then when I was at the house of your aunt, I thought that a normal excuse wouldn't be enough and I had do so something, like to buy you something. Your aunt told me that it doesn't matter what I do, the only thing which is important is that I show you my love. Nothing what I would have bought, would have shown you my love. Only I can do that. That's why I had the ideas in the house. It was something more personal which I thought would show you that I love you. Of course I hoped me myself showed you that too, but anyways without friends and family, I would have never reached that much without them. I'm so glad to have them all and to have you, but one thing which I want is left." Jimin said and got down on his knee while he took a ring out. I widened my eyes a little and looked down on him.

 I widened my eyes a little and looked down on him

"Min Arya, I love you so much. You are my life and mt world and I want to spend every day of my life with you. I know that you are still very young for things like that, but if we are honest we are already engaged for 4 years. The differenceis that it's our decision now and that we really love each other." Jimin looked nervously up at me.
"Yes." I couldn't say more because my voice cracked. I was more then happy and started to cry because of that. Jimin smiled brightly and stood up. He put the ring on my finger and hugged me tightly.
"I love you so much Arya." Jimin smiled at me and I saw that he was also crying.
"I love you too Jimin." I said smiling and cried more. He then layed his soft lips on mine and kissed me with so much love. I put as much love into the kiss as he did and felt like I would fly. The feelings I had were just indescribable, amazing and I can't tell what else. In that moment I felt completely happy.

We pulled slowly back after a while, but hugged tightly still till we heard some people clapping. We turned around to see everyone there. Yoongi, Yuka, Taehyung, Jin, Avery, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok. They all were smiling brightly and clapped. I looked at Jimin who has a little smirk on his lips and was again confused. He noticed it and kissed my forehead. "That was my play Ari, I told them to act like that when we would come back, I'm sorry." He eye smiled at me.
"Jimin! I'm gonna kill you! Why did you do that?" I asked him while I pouted a little.
"Because now you are surprised and it was easy to come to the garden with you." He said and hugged me tighter.
"And y'all listened to that pabo!?" I looked at them all while they started laugh and said all that they were sorry.
"I still love you all." I said smiling and pulled them all into a group hug.
"Congratulations you two." Everyone of them said at the same time.
"That you guys.... for everything." Jimin said before he kissed me again.
"Awww~" Was the last thing I heared, before everything around me dissapeared and Jimin and me were the only persons who existed for that moment.
"I love you Jimin."
"I love you Arya."

The End ♡