F O U R T Y N I N E

Arya's POV:
I looked after them and couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I hated that I always cried, but I was so sorry and hurt and I felt so guilty. Jimin sat down on a bench and pulled me down to sit on his lap. I turned to him and wrapped my arms and legs around him while I cried into his shoulder. He caressed over my hair and tried to calm me down.
"Why do I do everything wrong?" I asked while I cried still.
"You don't do everything wrong... they are hurt, but they don't hate you or something like that. That's impossible Ari." He kissed my forehead softly. I nodded and calmed down a little.
"Arya, I want to tell you something." Jimin murmured.
"What is it?" I wiped my tears away and looked at him.
"The day where I saw you in the classroom with that guy... you know... I didn't understand my feelings for you then, but I was pissed... Well I went to a Bar and drunk a little to much. A women came into the bar, we talked and..." He stopped talking and looked guilty on the ground.
"And?" I asked unsure.
"We kissed until we went to her apartment. We sat on her bed and kissed still till she took my shirt off. I finnaly understood that it was wrong what I did..." He looked up at me. I widened my eyes and wanted to slap him, but I couldn't. I loved him to much to do that so I stayed quiet and wanted that he continued to talk.
"I stoped and she noticed that something was wrong. I wanted to leave, but she pulled me back and said that I could talk to her and that it's better to talk sometimes. I really told her everything what happened. She opened my eyes as she told me something. I finnaly understood how much I love you." He looked worried and guilty at me.
".... okay." I said. He looked at me and I guessed he waited for me to say more.
"Well in one way I could hate her so much.... but I also can be thankful that she opened your eyes and talked to you." I murmured and sighted.
"I love you, only you." He kissed me shortly, but the kiss was full of love. I smiled lightly at him.
"I love you too." I hugged him tightly.
"And now let's talk to the others, okay?" He smiled supportive at me and I nodded my head. We stood up and walked to his car. He drove to my house and we didn't talk the whole drive, but it wasn't an awkward silence. As we arrived we got out of the car and Jimin took my luggage out of the car. He helped me to bring everything to my room.
"Where are the others?" I asked myself. Jimin shrugged and looked around in the house.
"I can't find them." He said as he came back to me. I got a message and took my phone out. It was a message of Yoongi.

Hey Arya,
I just wanted to tell you and Jimin that we all will be gone for a while. Maybe you were right. Maybe we need a time out of you. You really hurted us. We all were worried and tried to call you or to get at least a message or something like that just to know how you are. But nothing came... I don't know if we really were so important to you like you always said.

See ya...

I let my phone fall on the ground after I read the message. Jimin looked confused at me and picked my phone up. He looked at me after he read it and pulled me into a hug.
"Arya, don't worry... they will calm down." He said calmly. I did nothing, I didn't know what to do. I felt so bad and at the same time I felt kind of empty.
"I don't want this..." I said with a cracking voice.
"Ssshh, come on we go outside for a while and calm down a little and then we will see what we do, okay?" Jimin kissed my forehead. I nodded slowly. He smiled and took my hand before he walked into the garden with me. I widened my eyes and looked around.
"H-huh!?" I looked at Jimin, but he wasn't there anymore. I didn't notice when he dissapeared. I looked around and was just shocked. I didn't know what was going on. Out of the sudden music started to play and I became even more confused.