T H I R T Y S E V E N

No one's POV:
Yoongi drove to work. He walked to his and Jimin's office, where Jimin was already sitting and looking on his computer. Jimin looked up at Yoongi as he heared the door closing. Yoongi walked to his desk and put his bag on the ground while he sat down. He crossed his arms as he stared at Jimin. Jimin looked with an unreadable gaze at Yoongi. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes.
"Don't want you to say something?" Yoongi asked Jimin after a while.
"Should I?" Jimin raised annoyed one eyebrow.
"After what happened yesterday yes." Yoongi replied annoyed as well.
"You don't know anything." Jimin hissed. Yoongi got a little mad.
"What do you mean Jimin!?" He stood up while he pressed his hands on the table, looking annoyed at Jimin. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked back at his coputer without answering Yoongi.
"Jimin what's wrong with you!?" Yoongi clenched his hands to fists.
"Can't you just leave me alone!?" Jimin stood up, looking annoyed at Yoongi.
"No I can't! I'm worried about you and Arya and I just don't know what's wrong with you! Can't you just open your eyes!?" Yoongi came closer to him.
"Mind your own business and leave me alone!" Jimin took his bag before he rushed madly out of the building. He hated to be like that to Yoongi but he was mad.

Jimin went to his car and drove to Arya's school. He got out of it as he arrived and looked at his phone. He knew she had lunch break, so he walked to the cafeteria. He stoped as he heared something. It was Arya's voice so he followed her voice. He widened his eyes as he saw her and a guy in a classroom. He leaned against a wall while Arya leaned against him with their faces very close to each other. One of the arms of the guy was wrapped around her and the other touched lightly her butt. 

Jimin's POV:
I didn't know what to say. I felt a little like the time where this guy, on the party where Arya was, tried to touch and kiss her only worser. I felt so many things at the same time. Arya noticed me and looked over at me. She took a few steps back of the guy.
"Jimin please let me explain this, it's not what it looks like." She came closer to me and wanted to take my hand. I looked mad at her as I took my hand away.
"I saw enough." I turned around and wanted to leave.
"Jimin please!" She wrapped her arms around me from behind. I didn't look at her while I took her hands away.
"I think it was the best for me to not fall in love with you and I'm so glad that I didn't. I don't know why parents thought you would be the best for me. How could I love someone like you. Forget me Arya, forget me forever." I looked shortly at her and saw her tearing up. I rolled my eyes and left the room without another word or look at her.

Arya's POV:
I watched Jimin leaving. I fell on my knees and covered my face with my hands while I cried so much. I never cried that much like then. My heart felt like it was breaking in thousands of pieces, again and again with every step he takes away of me. I felt two people hugging me out of the sudden and knew that it was Yuka and Avery. I cried more if that was even possible and couldn't stop. His words hurted me more than anything else before.
"You said you will always be there for me!!!" I screamed and Avery and Yuka hugged me tighter. They tried to calm me down a little, but I couldn't stop to cry. They then walked home with me and I calmed a little down. I felt sometimes some tears rolling down my cheeks. After we arrived they layed me down on my bed and I stared at a wall while again some tears rolled down my cheeks.
"What happened?" They both asked. I looked up at them and back at the wall.
"It was an accident, I fell down and he catched me." My voice broke after what I said. They both still didn't really know what happened, but kept on trying to calm me down.