T H I R T Y E I G H T

Jimin's POV:
I drove around without knowing where I drove. I was way over the speed limit, but I needed to get a clear mind.
"I don't love her! No I don't love Arya!.... NO!" I drove even faster till I parked in front of a bar. I got out of my car and locked my car before I went into the bar. I ordered me a drink and drank my glass immeditately empthy, feeling the alcohol rushing through my body. I sighted and ordered another drink.
"I don't love her." I mumbled and drank a bit of my drink. The alcohol let me calm down a little. 

Yoongi's POV:
I ran upstairs to Arya's room. Yuka sent me earlier a message and told me what happened. I opened the door and ran to Arya. I hugged her tightly as she was crying. Yuka and Avery stared at us.
"I'm here for you Arya... we are here for you." I carressed over her back.
"He also said that." She stared to cry more. I looked at her and knew that I would kill Jimin. I didn't let go of Arya untill she fell asleep. I covered her with the blankets and went with Yuka and Avery to the living room.
"I will kill Jimin when I find him!" Yuka said madly.
"I will rip that shithead in thousands of pieces!" Avery said madly as she looked at Yuka. I took my phone out and called him.
"Who is there?" He sounded different.
"Yoongi. Where are you!?" I asked him pissed.
"Jimin who is that? Not important babe." I heared the voice of a women talking to him and was shooked after I heared how he called her.
"Where are you Jimin!?" I yelled into the phone and clenched my other hand to a fist. Yuka wrapped her arms around me and kissed my cheek to calm me down. It worked but only a little.
"I already told ya that you should leave me alone." Jimin said before he hung off. I threw my phone on the couch. Yuka hugged me tighter and Avery came closer to us.
"What did he say?" Yuka asked as she sat me on the couch and sat down on my lap. Avery sat down beside us.
"Well we argued already today at work and he told me to leave him alone. Now he said that again but a women was talking with him... and he called her babe." I looked pissed at the floor.
"WHAT!?" Yuka and Avery said shooked and mad at the same time. I nodded and my madness went over into sadness.
"Of course we argued sometimes before but it was never like now... I hope he doesn't do something stupid." I took Yuka' s hands and pulled her closer. She and Avery stayed quiet.

Arya's POV:
I heared everything what Yoongi, Yuka and Avery said after Yoongi threw his phone on the couch. They didn't see me the whole time while I was listening to them.
"I do everything wrong..." I said after I heared what Yoongi said about his and Jimin's argue. I didn't want to break their friendship or anything else. I went quietly upstairs and took my laptop. I bought a flight ticket to America. My aunt lives there and she always said I could visit her whenever I want. I sent her also a message that I will fly tomorrow. I didn't know if I maybe overreact, but I felt like it would be the best if I dissapear. It was my fault that Yoongi's and Jimin's friendship could break. It was my fault that I broke the friendship or whatever that was between Jimin and me. And I wanted to try to get over him, but at the same time I didn't want that. I packed my stuff while I was thinking and noticed that I was crying again. My aunt texted back that she was happy to see me soon. I then went downstairs and took my shoes on before I left the house. I would come back later, but I didn't want to tell anyone what I did.

Jimin's POV:
I drank also my second glass emthy. I already was a little drunk, but knew I should stop before I get so drunk that I can't think properly anymore. I knew it, but I didn't care so I ordered another drink with more alcohol then the drinks before.