T E N

Next day Arya's POV:
I walked downstairs to the kitchen where my mother made some pancakes. I wanted to take some cookies out of a cupboard, but she stopped me.
"The pancakes are for you." She smiled lovely at me. I nodded and sat down without a word. She took a plate out, put the pancakes on it and put some honey and fruits on them. She placed the plate in front of me and gave me a fork.
"Arya are you mad at me?" She sat down across from me.
"I dunno.... I think I'm not." I started to eat the pancakes.
"And are you alright?" She asked me worried.
"Hhm... yeah I think." I continued to eat the pancakes.
"You know that I only want the best for you right?" She looked at me and I nodded. I wasn't mad at her, but I didn't want to talk about that. She stayed quiet while I was eating untill a sleepy Yoongi came inside the kitchen.
"Good morning." My mum and me said at the same time.
"Good morning." He said sleepy while my mum stood smiling up and wanted to make him pancakes too.
"Do you like pancakes Yoongi?" She smiled at him as he nodded smiling. She started to make him some while he sat down beside me.
"I came yesterday into your room, but you already were sleeping... how are you?" He layed his head down on the table.
"I'm fine." I smiled while eating my pancakes. Yoongi nodded and stole a strawberry from my plate. I sticked my tounge out at him as he ate my strawberry chuckling.
"Arya?" He asked, I looked at him as a reply.
"Jimin will come over." He looked so unsure while telling me that.
"Really!?" I said a bit to excited what made my mother chuckling lightly.
"Yeah at 3 pm." He smiled at me while my mother gave him a plate with pancakes and honey and fruits on it.
"Thank you Sumi." He said while I nodded and she smiled at him. He started to eat, as I stayed quiet while I was eating and my mum walked to the living room where Jungdae watched TV.
"Do you like Jimin?" He asked after a while.
"Yes." I stoped eating when I not even ate the half of my pancakes.
"And more?" He looked at my plate before he looked back at me.
"What more?" I didn't understand what he wanted to know.
"Nothing... forget it." He smiled at me while I nodded confused.
"Don't you want to eat?" He looked again at my plate.
"No I'm full." I stood up, while he nodded and continued eating, to take milk out of the fridge and two glasses out of a cupboard. I put the glasses on the table and poured some milk inside them. I gave Yoongi one of them and started to drink from the other one. I took a package cookies out of a cupboard and started to eat cookies.
"I thought you are full." Yoongi raised an eyebrow and chuckled.
"I'm never to full for cookies." I kept on eating cookies.
"I know, you love cookies." He chuckled still.
"Yessssss~" I smiled happily while eating cookies. Yoongi rolled his eyes smiling while eating his pancakes. I put one cookie on his pancakes and sticked my tounge out at him, before I walked with the cookie package to my room. After I changed I walked to Yoongis room and turned the TV on. I watched some Disney movies while I ate my cookies. After a while Yoongi came inside and layed down on his bed, scrolling through his phone while I was still watching Disney movies untill I heard the doorbell.