T H I R T Y F O U R

Jimin's POV:
I walked a little around as I was searching Arya, but didn't find her. I then took my phone out and called her.
"Hello?" Her voice appeared after a while.
"Arya where are you?" I asked through the phone.
"On a bench." She mumbled.
"Why did you walk away?" I looked around for some benches to find her.
"Uhhh... uhm... I don't know." She said.
"Can you tell me where you are?" I walked again around. After she told me where she was I walked there. I looked down at her, sitting on the bench.
"What's wrong Ari?" I sat down beside her.
"Nothing." She looked beside her at the ground.
"But it doesn't look like nothing." I watched her how she shrugged.
"Arya come on, I don't want you to be sad or something..." I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Then let me alone." She said annoyed and stood up to walk back to the others. I stood up, following her. Did I say or do something wrong?
I ran my hand confused through my hair as I followed her.

Arya's POV:
I didn't know why I was annoyed, I just was. I wanted to go home and sleep. I looked at Avery who stood beside Yuka and Yoongi who were cuddling. I smiled as I saw them, but still I wanted to go home. I felt that Jimin was standing beside me. I didn't know what, but something annoyed me about him. I walked over to Avery and looked annoyed around.
"You okay?" She asked quietly.
"I don't know." I said, quietly too.
"If you need time alone or with someone then you can come with me to my place?" She smiled at me.
"Really? that would be great, thank you Ave." I smiled back.
"Yo, I will go with Arya to my place, wanna join Yuka?" Avery looked at her and Yoongi.
"Uhm..." She looked up at Yoongi who nodded smiling and pushed her lightly in our direction.
"Niceu! See ya guys." She waved at Yoongi and Jimin before she pulled us two outside with her. She ran with us into a bus and we sat down.
"So what's the matter Arya?" Avery looked at me. I looked shortly at Yuka and back at Avery. I didn't know if I should tell her what the problem was. But on the other side I wasn't THAT young anymore so... who cares, It was how it was and I could't change it.
"Well that's a long story." I sighted
"Okay then wait till we are at my place." She ruffled my hair. I nodded slowly.

Jimin's POV:
"Did you two argue?" Yoongi asked me as the three were gone.
"I totally don't know." I was kind of lost. I really didn't know what that was.
"She was annoyed out of the sudden." I hoped that Yoongi had maybe an idea what was wrong.
"Hhm... that's weird..." He said and my hopes dissapeared.
"Let's go." He said and pulled me with him to his car.

Yoongi's POV:
Of course I knew what was wrong with her and also with Jimin. I noticed it sice a while, they both were exhausting to understand. And they were stupid blind idiots sometimes. Aish why couldn't they both just stop to lie to themself!!

I pulled Jimin with me to the car and drove us to my place. We didn't talk the whole time. We even didn't talk as we were at my place.
"What do you want to do." I asked him finnaly after... I gussed we were alredy since a half hour at home.
"I don't know... what would you like?" He asked and I guessed he didn't understand what I meant.
"I was talking about Arya..." I layed back on the couch.
"I also don't know." He sighted.
"One hint, think again about your feelings Jimin." I took my phone out and texted Yuka if everything was alright.
"What do you mean?" he rolled on his stomach.
"Just think about it." Yuka told me that everything was good and they would go home soon.
"I will try to think about it." Jimin stood up and walked to the door. I followed him nodding.
"See you tomorrow at work." He waved smiling at me and walked to his car. I closed the door after he drove away.