E I G H T

Jimin's POV:
"How are you?" I didn't know what to say, so that was the first thing which came to my mind.
"I don't know..." She sounded kind of unsure. I wanted to say something but she cut me off.
"I have so many questions and don't understand everything really well...I don't know what I should do now and... I don't know anything right now." She sighted, looking shortly down before she looked back at me. She looked a bit desperated, it hurted to see her like that.
"You can always talk to me or your Eomma or even Yoongi and Jungdae." I wanted to help her, but I didn't know how. I didn't know so many things.
"Do you want to say or ask something Arya?" I asked her and instead of getting an answer she did something I didn't expect. She pulled me into a hug without saying anything. After a while were I didn't move I hugged her gently back.
"Thank you Jimin." She said quietly after that long silence while we hugged.
"For what?" I asked as she pulled slowly back.
"You try to help me and are here for me." She smiled lightly and I couldn't help, but blushed lightly.
"Of course I'm here for you and try to help you... you can always come to me  I'll be there, help and listen to you no matter what." I smiled as I saw her smile getting brighter.
"Thank you Jimin." She smiled still and I ruffled gently her hair.
"Jimin!?" I heared my mum yelling from downstairs. I stood up and walked to the door.
"Yes?" I opened the door as I asked it.
"We will go home now." She stood downstairs and searched her jacket. I looked back at Arya.
"Will you come back soon?" She walked over to me.
"Yeah I will visit you and Yoongi as soon as I can." I smiled encouragingly at her.
"Tomorrow?" She asked hopeful.
"I will try it and will text Yoongi if I can come over or not and if not I will tell him when else I can come." I told her smiling and she nodded. She pulled me into a short hug and I waved smiling at her as she let go. She waved back while I walked downstairs to my parents where Yoongi, Sumi and Jungdae also were.
I noticed Yoongis look on my who was saying things like:
Did you talked? How is she? How are you? What did you say? And what did she say?
And many more things. I knew him long enough to read all his looks.
"I think she feels better." I whispered to him before I took my shoes and jacket on. I knew he was also wondering how I felt, but it wasn't that important. I didn't want to burden anyone and cared more about Arya. I thought it was right to care more about her then me or not? After all we were engaged also if it was weird because we two didn't make the decision, but we were.

Yoongi's POV:
After Jimin and his parents went home I went upstairs and stood in front of Arya's room. I wasn't sure if I should talk to her or if I should call Jimin or maybe both. I didn't want her to be alone so I knocked at her door, but like the last time I didn't get any response.
"Arya it's me, I will come in okay?" I knocked again, but again I didn't get any response. I opened slowly the door and walked to her bed. I looked down at her and saw that she was sleeping.
"You must have been very tired... sleep well." I whispered smiling and leaned down to kiss her forehead. I covered her with her blankets and walked out of her room, after I turned the lights off. I closed the door after me and walked downstairs to my dad and Sumi.
"Sumi can I ask you something?" I looked at her as she turned around to me.
"Yeah sure."