T H I R T Y O N E

Jimin's POV:

"As Yuka went to the dancefloor a boy came to me and we talked a little. He seemed nice and asked me if I wanted to drink something. I got a drink from Yuka's friend before, but it tasted like alcohol and I didn't like it. As he came back and gave me my drink, we went to the dancefloor after a while, and I drunk what he gave me. I guess I was drunk, but didn't notice that he put alcohol or something like that into my drink. As I finished the cup he gave me a new one and pulled me then outside with him. He told me to drink everything and so I did. He then came closer and closer to me. I felt dizzy, but my mind was clear enough to know that it was wrong what he wanted to do. I tried to tell him to stop and push him away, but I was to weak... I guess you saw the rest..." She looked sometimes at me as she was talking. I nodded and stayed quiet for a while as I was thinking. I wasn't mad at her, but there was still something what I didn't understand. Why didn't I understand so many things when I was around her?
"Okay." I didn't know what I else should say, it was the only thing that came to my mind.
"Jimin?" She looked up at me.
"Hhm?" I looked back at her.
"Are you mad at me or something?" She put her hand on my shoulder. I shook my head. I wasn't mad at her, but I didn't know what was wrong with me.
"Are you sure?" She took her hand away from my shoulder and took my hand in her instead.
"Yeah I'm sure, I don't know what's wrong with me and I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you." I pulled her into a hug and felt something warm in my chest as I held her like that. I felt good. She wrapped her arms around me, we stayed a long while like that.
"I'm sorry Jimin, I won't do something like that again."

Yoongi's POV:
I ordered some food as Jimin walked upstairs to talk to Arya. As I hung off, I heard someone walking downstairs. I rolled my eyes as I thought that it was Jimin.
"Jimin I told you to..." I looked up to see Yuka. She looked shortly at me before she turned around and wanted to walk back upstairs. But that time I didn't let her go. I grabbed her wrist, pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arm around her waist.
"Please don't go." I looked into her eyes and felt my hert beating faster as I held her closer to me. She widened her eyes a little and blushed. She looked so beautiful.
"Yoongi..." She looked back into my eyes.
"Please Yuka, I'm sorry if I did anything wrong." I let go of her wrist and wrapped my other arm also around her waist.
"You didn't do anything wrong, I did and I'm sorry Yoongi." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. My heartbeats went faster and faster. I could feel her heart doing the same. I pulled her even closer before I finnaly pressed my lips softly on hers. The butterflies in my stomach went crazy and my chest warmed up. She immediately kissed me back. I loved the feeling she gave me.

Yuka's POV:
Yoongi pulled me even closer to him. My heat felt like it was exploding in my chest as he pressed his soft lips on mine. I immediately kissed him back. We moved our lips against each other and I could feel his fast heartbeats what made the butterflies in my stomach going even more crazy. I didn't want to let go of him. I loved the feeling, but I understood that that wasnt the thing what I loved the most.  Yoongi slowly pulled back after a while. He layed his forehead against mine and looked deeply into my eyes.
"I love you Yuka." He smiled and had a little blush on his cheeks. And there it was gone, my heart flew away. It belonged to him, I belonged to him.
"I love you too Yoongi." I blushed lightly but smiled brightly. He smiled even more and kissed me again with his soft lips. I knew, I would never get enough of that. I would never get enough of him.