T H I R T Y T H R E E

Yoongi's POV:
Jimin and me went to a clothing store.
"So... what is this between you and Arya?" I asked after a while. Jimin looked up at me and shrugged.
"I don't know." He said as he looked through the clothes.
"What don't you know?" I looked through them as well.
"I just don't know." He looked up at me.
"Do you love her?" I looked back at him. He looked shortly at the ground and back to me.
"..........No..." He said after a while. I nodded and looked with a little smirk away. It was the first time where I asked him that and saw that he was lying.

Arya's POV:
A salesgirl walked towards us.
"Hey aren't you two on the ******school?" She asked us smiling. Yuka and me both nodded.
"I knew it! I'm also on that school, one year over you two." She smirked lightly.
"I'm Chung Avery." She bowed lightly and smiled.
"I'm Min Arya and that is Lee Yuka." I said and Yuka and me bowed.
"So you work here?" Yuka smiled.
"Yeah but I'm done for today and now I'm bored." She looked shortly around.
"Hhm... wanna come with us?" I asked her smiling. I already liked her even if I didn't know her well.
"Sure girl!" She put her things away and walked outside with us.
"But Yuka didn't buy anything." Yuka whined and was about to walk back. I grabbed her hand and pulled her giggling back.
"Next time Yuki poopie." I pulled her beside me.
"Hhm... so what will we do now?" Yuka asked pouting.
"I'm hungry, shall we eat something?" Ave looked at us two.
"YESSSS I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY." Yuka yelled happily while everyone around us looked over at her. I wasn't hungry but nodded my head smiling. Avery took my and Yuka's hand and ran to a food stand. They both ordered something while I just looked around. Yuka turned me to her as she got her food and put some food in my mouth. Avery watched us laughing.
"Yuka!!!" I yelled as she put more food in my mouth.
"Come on Yuka she isn't a kid anymore." Avery said before she also put some food into my mouth.
".........seriously?....." I looked at them while they laughed.
"Yup." They said and finnaly ate their food by themself. I then heared my phone ringging. I saw that Yoongi called me and picked up.
"Hey oppa." I said into my phone and Ayery and Yuka looked both over at me.
"Hey Ari, where are you two? Jiminie misses you a lot. Yoongi!!! " I head Jimin yelling in the background. I giggled and blushed lightly.
"Omo! Why are you blushing!?" Avery yelled beside me.
"She is blushing Jimin." Yoongi said still on the phone. I blushed even more.
"We are at the food stands!" I yelled into the phone and hug off.
"Did you talk with your lover?" Avery wiggled her eyebrows.
"I talked to my brother..." I said shyly.
"And her lover stands beside her brother." Yuka giggled.
"He isn't.... and you know that..." I looked at the ground.
"Come on stop acting." Yuka ruffled my hair. I shook my head and sighted.
"I will be right back." I said. They both nodded.
"I don't love him right?" I asked quietly myself.
"Aish... It doesn't even matter if i love him or not, he would never love someone like me." I sat down on a bench, looking around.
"Nope that's not possible..." I sighted.

Jimin's POV:
Yoongi and me walked to the food stands. We saw Yuka and a girl beside her, but that wasn't Arya. I looked around for her, but she was nowhere. Yoongi back hugged Yuka and ate the food on her chopsticks. I smiled at them and looked over at the other girl.
"What?" She said as I looked longer at her.
"Sorry I was just wondering where Arya is." I said as I looked away.
"Oh you are her lover?" She smiled.
"H-huh!?" I widened my eyes a little and blushed.
"Uhm... yes you are." She continued eating.
"W-what!?" I blinked a few times.
"Well you act a little like that.... you look only for her, you blushed and stuttered as I asked if you are her lover and for more I don't know you long enough." She raised one eyebrow.
"Well.... uhh... uhhh.... I'm not." I looked back at Yoongi and Yuka who hugged each other and shared the food with each other.
"I don't believe you." I looked back at the girl who smirked.
"Whatever, I'll search her." I turned around as I looked for her.