T W E N T Y F O U R

Arya's POV:
"But it's dark and late..." Jimin held my wrist.
"Yeah you already said that, but I'm not a child anymore Jimin. Don't worry about me." I smiled at him.
"I know... but I'll bring you home." He wanted to take his shoes on, but then I  was the one who stopped him.
"Jimin you're tired. It's okay I can go by myself." I held his arm. He shook his head as he tried to take his shoes on. I sighted.
"If I stay here you'll stop annoying me right?" I let go of his arm. He nodded with an angelic smile. I sighted again, but nodded.
"But wait, I have school tomorrow." I wasn't sure what to do.
"I can drive you." He shrugged.
"And what about my school uniform?" I raised one eyebrow.
"Do you remember the day where you let Taehyung' s glass with coke fall on you?" He chuckled lightly.
"Yeah..." I looked pouting away.
"I washed the uniform and it's since then here." He pointed upstairs to tell me it's in his room.
"Okay." I smiled and walked back to the living room. I turned the light off and layed down on the couch, pulling the blanket which layed on the couch over me. Jimin followed me and turned the light on.
"What are you doing?" He looked confused at me.
"Trying to sleep?" I said like a question.
"First you won't sleep on the couch and second, don't you want to change?" He was confused still.
"Where shall I sleep else? And I don't have other clothes here." I sat up. He shook smiling his head before he carried me up to his room. I was confused, but didn't do anything. He sat me down on his bed, then walked to his waredrop. He came back to me and gave me one of his shirts and sweater pants.
"Thank you." I blushed lightly, but didn't know why.
"I'm on the couch if you need something." He ruffled my hair, took a pillow and left his room before I could say anything. I changed to his clothes he gave me, they were to big but I liked it. I layed down in his bed, pulling the blankets over me as I closed my eyes and fell asleep immediately.

Next day, Arya's POV:
I woke up from Jimin's alarm clock, so I turned it annoyed off. I hated it to get up early. I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower before I went sleepy downstairs. I walked to the kitchen where Jimin was. He turned around to me with a bright smile.
"Gooood morning." He sang that.
"How can you be in such a good mood in the morning?" I tried to not be annoyed, but it was hard. He shrugged smiling.
"Wanna eat something?" He looks at me.
"No thanks I'm not hungry." I sat down on a chair. He took a cookie package out of the a cupboard.
"Sure?" He showed me the package provocative.
"I'm very hungry!" I took the package away from him before he could react. I opened it, as he laughed lightly, and started to eat cookies.
After I ate a few cookies with him we went back upstairs. He gave me my school uniform and took a suit out for him. I walked to the bathroom to change there and came back to him as I was finish.
"Okay can we go?" He took his phone. I watched him a while, he really looked good. I shook my head a little.
"Yeah let's go." I walked downstairs, taking my shoes on. Jimin followed me and walked to his car as he took his shoes on. I walked beside him and got into the car. He did the same and started the car. He then drove to school.
"I don't want to work..." He sighted annoyed.
"Come on it won't be that worse and Yoongi oppa is also there." I smiled lightly at him.
"Yeah..." He nodded.
He turned some music on as we stayed quiet.
"Have fun in school." He said as he parked in front of school.
"Yeah.. have fun at work." I smiled at him and got out of his car. He waved smiling at me. I waved back and felt the glare of everyone around on me. I rolled my eyes and walked into the school building.