F O U R T Y F I V E

"So Yoongi hyung told you what happened?" I asked her while she drove.
"Yes, He couldn't tell me everything, but he told me enough." She didn't drove long and parked in front of a house. I nodded and followed her as she got out of the car. We walked inside to her living room. She brought me something to drink and asked if I wanted to eat something. I shook my head smiling and sat down. She sat down across from me.
"What will you do Jimin?" She aked me smiling.
"I don't know... I don't think that a normal excuse is enough... I prepared so much with my friends in seoul,  but as Yoongi wanted to bring her to me she was already on her way to America." I looked at the floor.
"Why do you think an excuse isn't enough Jimin? You love her don't you?" She raised an eyebrow.
"More then anything else, thats why it's not enough. I hurt her and she deserves something better." I looked up at her.
"No Jimin you are wrong, that's not the reason why it isn't enough. It's the reason why it is enough. You two love each other and not presents or anything like that could show her how much you love her. Only you can show it to her. Do you think as example an expensive present could give her love? No it can't, only cou can do that."  She put her hand on my shoulder.
"But I hurt her..." I mumbled.
"I know Jimin. But you still have the chance that she forgives you. She will forgive you I know it. You just have to tell her your feelings. Tell her how much you love her, tell her how you feel with her, just tell her everything." She smiled supportive at me. I nodded my head.
"She should come back in a while and I'm back at 11pm." She winked as she stood up and left the house before I could say anything.
"And now?...." I asked myself. I didn't know if I should really just wait like that for her. I thought about how I could show her my love and what to say to her. I walked around in the house and found her room. I had an idea, but I need to hurry up.

Yuka's POV:
I met with Yoongi, Avery in the park, but she wasn't alone. Jungkook stood beside her and held her hand. I looked up at Yoongi.
"What did I miss?" I asked him confused.
"I'm asking myself the same..." He looked confused at them.
"Hey hyung, hey Yuka." Jungkook smiled brightly at us as we stood in front of them.
"Hey." Avery said now with a big smile on her lips.
"What did I miss!? And when did that happen!?" Yoongi and me said at the same time. Avery and Jungkook blushed lightly.
"Well... after we found the letters of Arya, I was very down... Jungkook walked home with me and I asked him if he wanted to come inside, because I didn't want to be alone..." Avery told us smiling.
"Of course I said yes and we fell asleep on the couch. We spend the next day together and... yeah a few things happened." Jungkook smiled his bunny smile. Avery smiled at him and pulled him down to her. They kissed and I squeaked out of happiness. I jumped on Avery's back and cuddled her. Jungkook and Yoongi chuckled softly.
"Now only these two idiots need to get together." We all said and giggled.

Arya's POV:
I walked through the city till it became dark outside. I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8pm. it wasn't that late, but I started to walk back to my aunt. I didn't want her to get worried. I opened the door with the key which my aunt gave me as I arrived.
"I'm back!" I yelled through the house. I wanted to turn the light on. It didn't work and all the lights in the house were turned off.
"Hello?!" I yelled through the house. I looked around in the house and saw a weak light. I walked carefully there. I widened my eyes confused as I saw the stairs which lead to my room. I took a few steps back. I then rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times, but it was still there.