T W E N T Y F I V E

I walked to my class where Yuka was already waiting for me. She waved happily at me.
"I will never understand how you can be in such a good mood in the morning." I sat down beside her. She shrugged giggling.
"What are you doing after school?" She smiled at me.
"Nothing why?" I took my books out of my bag.
"A friend invited me to a houseparty and I don't want to go alone." She smiled even more.
"And you want me to come with you?" I looked at her.
"No I don't want you to come, you have to come." She hugged me out of the sudden.
"Uhh...uhhh..." I didn't know if I wanted to go there. I wasn't at a houseparty before and didn't know what was going on there.
"I will take you with me it doesn't matter what you say." She giggled happily, still hugging me.
"Okay okay." I sighted.
"Yeyyyy~" She let go of me and looked to the teacher as he came in.

After school, Arya's POV:
"So when is the party?" I asked Yuka.
"It starts at 6 pm that means we have 3 hours to make our selfs ready." She looked shortly at her phone. I just nodded my head.
"We will go to your place! Your waredrop is amazing and you have much make up... I don't understand why if you don't use it, but okay." She giggled and pulled me with her.
"My mother buys me that, I also don't know why.... make up is annoying I don't like to use it often." I walked with her to my place and opened the door.
"Are you hungry or something?" I asked her as we took our shoes off.
"I'm always hungry you know me." She giggled lightly.
"Yeah I know." I giggled with her before I went to the kitchen, but that Yoongi and Jimin were in the living room confused me. They looked like they would do something for work. Jimin talked with someone on his phone, but he talked about.... well I don't know what he was talking about, I didn't understand it. And Yoongi wrote something on his laptop.

Yuka followed me to the kitchen while they both looked after us

Yuka followed me to the kitchen while they both looked after us. I closed the door and turned to Yuka."So what do you want to eat?" I asked, but she ignored me.
"Woa I didn't saw them since a while they look so good! And so grown up in their suits." She said as she stared at the door. I facepalmed myself.
"And how about ramen?" She giggled lightly. I nodded my head and started to cook with her.
After we finished eating we went upstairs to my room and made ourself ready for the party.

Yuka left, Arya right.

No one's POV:We both put on some make up before we went downstairs

No one's POV:
We both put on some make up before we went downstairs.
"Yuka is hungryyyy!" Yuka yelled and went to the kitchen.
"Again?" Arya followed her giggling and didn't notice how Yoongi and Jimin stared at them two. Jimin was still on his phone, calling someone for work and started to stutter a little. He shook is head and talked normal again while Yoongi wrote weird words on his laptop. Yoongi looked back on his laptop and corrected everything.
"Do you have chocolate?" Yuka looked through a cupboard. Arya opened another cupboard and took a chocolate bar out, then gave it to Yuka.
"Thank you." Yuka smiled happily as she started to eat the chocolate. Arya smiled back at her and looked at her phone.
"It's 5:47 pm. shall we go?" Arya watched Yuka eating the chocolate bar. Yuka nodded her head smiling. They walked out of the kitchen, seeing Jimin and Yoongi talking about something about their work. Both males looked up as Arya and Yuka walked inside the living room and stopped talking as they stared again at them two. Arya and Yuka looked confused at each other.
"Jimin? Yoongi?" They both said at the same time, but the males didn't react. They waved in front of their faces till they both shook their heads and looked up at the two girls.
"H-huh!?" Jimin and Yoongi said both.
"Are you alright?" Arya looked worried at them. The two males nodded a lot.
"Are two going somewhere?" Yoongi asked the girls.
"Yup, we will go to a party. A friend invited me and I'll take mochi Ari with me." Yuka smiled shyly at Yoongi.
"Uhm... and how will you two get home?" Jimin looked the whole time at Arya but tried to not stare at her. Arya looked over at Yuka who looked back at her. They shrugged smiling. Jimin looked over at Yoongi.
"We can pick you up later?" Yoongi looked at them both.
"Really? thank you guys." Arya smiled brightly at them.
"You're welcome, and one thing, Jimin will stay overnight okay?" Yoongi looked at JImin, then at Arya who nodded.
"Do you also want to stay overnight Yuki poopie? if you two don't mind?" Arya asked all.
"I dont mind." Jimin and Yoongi said smiling.
"Uhh... yeah sure if it's okay I'll stay." Yuka smiled brightly.
"Great! then let's go now." Arya took Yuka's hand and walked outside as she waved at the males.