T W E N T Y T H R E E

A/N I dedicate this chapter to RitarRami
_______________________________________________________

Two years later, Arya's POV:
It happened so much in the last two years. Yoongi and Jimin graduated and worked in the same company, Yuka and me became best friends, we told each other everything. I was glad that Yoongi and Jimin didn't need to work that long so we could still spend time together. I was sometimes so amazed how grown up they looked in their suits, but after they were a few seconds around me, I saw my two crazy idiots again who were still like kids.

I waited for Jimin at the train station. He was gone for one month because of work. Yoongi and me and all the others missed him a lot and we were glad that he would finnaly come back. I watched the train where Jimin was inside till it stoped. I looked around through all the people who came out of the train. I couldn't see Jimin anywhere until I felt two strong arms around me. I turned around to look at a smiling Jimin.
"I'm back Ari." He kissed softly my forehead. I blushed lightly from his action, but hugged him back. I felt my heart beading faster, but didn't know why.
"We missed you." I mumbled in his chest.
"I missed y'all too." He looked down at me. I smiled at him as I let go of him. He took his suitcase in his hand and my hand into his other hand. I looked confused and with a light blush up at him.
"Here are so many people, I don't want to lose you somewhere." He winked at me as he started walking, what made be blush a little more. I followed him quietly while I didn't notice that I was staring at him. He looked at me while walking.
"Uh... is everything alright?" He tilted his head. I watched every move of him.
"Yeah sure." I stared at him still without noticing it.
"Okay... it's just.... you're staring... at me..." He said unsure.
"S-sorry." I looked blushing away. What was wrong with me? I never acted like that... maybe it was just because I didn't saw him one month. He smiled at me and kept on walking with me on his hand.

............

As I arrived with Jimin at his house he threw himself on the couch.
"I'm tired and hungry..." He groaned. I giggled lightly.
"Wanna order some food?" I walked to the kitchen.
"Chicken!!!" He yelled.
"I knew it." I came giggling back with two glasses and a few drinks.
"You also love chicken." He sat smiling up and poured him coke into a glass.
"Yeah I know." I sat down on the couch.
"Can you order the food while I take a shower please?" He drank his coke.
"Sure." I took my phone out.
"Thanks." He walked upstairs to the bathroom. While Jimin took a shower, I ordered the chicken and scrolled through my phone. After a while I finnaly heared the doorbell. I stood up and took my wallet with me, then I opener the door. I was about to pay for the chicken, but felt a hand holding my hand away. I knew it was Jimin who didn't let me pay and paid by himself. I took the chicken before I closed the door and turned around to see a Jimin without a shirt and wet hair. I raised an eyebrow as I looked over his whole body, staring a bit at his abs.
"Enough staring for today?" He chuckled. I shrugged giggling.
"Take some clothes on." I walked with the chicken to the living room to put them on the table. Jimin came to me as he took a shirt on. We sat down and started to eat.
"How was the last month?" I looked over at him.
"Booooring." He replied.
"And for you?" He added.
"Hhm... like always only without you." I shrugged. He nodded and we both stayed quiet. It was such an awkward silence I hated that. I was glad that Jimin said something after we finished eating.
"It's late.... do you want to stay here or shall I bring you home?" He cleaned the table.
"You are tired and I don't want to burden you, I can walk back home." I helped him to clean, but he stopped and looked at me.
"It's late..." He looked shortly out of the window.
"And?" I giggled.
"It's also dark..." He looked back at me.
"Yeah I see Jimin." I put everything into the kitchen before I walked to the door to take my shoes on, but Jimin stoped me.