F O U R T Y S E V E N

Arya's POV:
Jimin pulled back of my lips after a long time. I already missed the feeling, but smiled brightly at him. I was way more then happy.
"I love you so much." He whispered as he leaned his forehead against mine.
"I love you too." I blushed a little as I kissed shortly his lips while I looked into his eyes.
"You're mine, only mine. Nobody else can touch you like me, nobody else can love you as much as I do and nobody else can kiss you like I do." He said before he kissed me softly. I kissed him back and ran my hand through his soft hair. I felt so much butterlfies in my stomach. They went crazy because of him. He deepened the kiss, but there were still so much love in it. He layed down on the bed with me laying on him. Then he slowly pulled back.
"I love you so much and I can't say it often enough. I will keep on saying it, it doesn't matter if I say it hundreds of times on one day, I will say it again and again." He said before he kissed my forhead.
"I love you too Jimin, so so much." I smiled while one single tear rolled down my cheek, but it was a tear out of happiness. He kissed my tear away and smiled as well. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his fast heartbeats.
"You hear my heartbeats right? They go so fast only because of you." He told me while he wrapped one of his arms around me and played with his hand with my long hair.
"Same for me Jiminie." My heartbeats went the whole time fast like his did. I closed my eyes while I listened to his heartbeats still. 

Jimin's POV:
I looked smiling at Arya while I played with her long hair. I was so happy to finnaly hold her in my arms and to know that she was only mine. I saw that she fell asleep in my arms after a while.
"Sleep well my love." I whispered and kissed gently her head before I covered us with a blanket. I layed my head smiling back before I fell asleep.

Jessica's POV:
I opened quietly the door to my house. I wanted to turn the lights on, but they didn't work. I sighted and wanted to look after Arya. I walked to the stairs and widened my eyes a little. I smiled while I walked quietly upstairs to Arya's room. I opened carefully the door to see her and Jimin sleeping. I smiled more and looked shortly at the photos on the wall. I then took Arya's phone and took a picture of them two before I blew out the candles. After I left the room I closed the door.

Next day, Jimin's POV:
I woke up with Arya still in my arms. She was still sleeping and looked so cute. I smiled and kissed her head before I took my phone out. I had messages of everyone. I then made a group chat without reading the messages. I added everyone except for Arya, because I had an idea, but sent her the pic in a private chat.

Me: Good morning guys~ :)

Yoongi: How are you two!?

Yuka: What happened!?

Avery: Do I have to kill someone!?

Jungkook: Tell usssss!

Taehyung: Since when is Yoongi awake that early?

Namjoon: Not important Tae

Taehyung: Sowwy...

Jin: Come on Jimin! Tell us I'm worried!

Hoseok: JIMINNNNNNN!

I chuckled a little as I read their messages. They were so worried and I loved them for that. They were the best friends I could wish me. I took a picture of Arya and me where I kissed her cheek while she layed on me and was still sleeping. I smiled and set it as my lockscreen before I sent the picture into the group chat and wrote 'MINE *-*' beside it.

ME: (picture) MINE *-*

Yuka: Aweeee!!!! *-*

Avery: YAAYYY!!! but watch out Park I'm watching you!

Yoongi: FINNALY!

Taehyung: We won't take her away from you ;)

Jungkook: Awww that looks so cute!  *-* .... I also want to take such pictures! Ave I'm at your place in a few minutes!

Hoseok: WOOHHOOOOOO!!!!!

Avery: Huh!? o_o

Jin: I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

Namjoon: Cute :)

Me: I know we are cute *-* but she is way more then me!

Me: Wait did I miss something with Ave and Jungkook?

Jungkook: huehuehuehuehue

Avery: .....he needs help....

Jungkook: Aveeeee open the door~

Me: .....

I shook my head and put my phone smiling away. Arya moved a little before she looked sleepy up at me. She rubbed sleepy her eyes. I smiled brightly about her cuteness.
"Good morning beauty." I said with my morning voice before kissed shortly her lips with a smile.
"Good morning." She said still half sleeping. I chuckled a little .
"You are so cute Ari." I said while I sat up. She wrapped sleepy her arms around me and started to cuddle me.

_______________________________________________________________________
Two chapter for the 2k reader special. Thank you all so much! I love you!! ♡♡♡♡