T W E N T Y N I N E

Yoongi's POV:

I walked to my room where Jimin layed on my couch. I sat down beside him, but there wasn't a reaction of him.
"Jimin?" I looked worried at him. He turned his head to me, I couldn't read any expression in his gaze. It was everything and nothing at the same time.
"What happened?" I asked even if I knew he didn't want to talk about it. That he shrugged confirmed my thought.
"Jimin please I'm worried about you two." I wouldn't stop to annoy him until he would have talked. He nodded sighting and sat up.
"I found Arya with a guy on a bench, he layed half over her and caressed her thight. He was about to kiss her, but I pulled him away and.... beated him up... I think Arya didn't want that he did that, but...." He looked down for a while before he continued to talk.
"I don't think that he pulled her out of the sudden outside with him. Something must had happened before and I don't think that she told him to go away or something like that from the beginning.." He layed back on the couch.
"Are you hurt?" I asked him as I watched him.
"Actually... I don't know." He closed his eyes. I facepalmed myself, but he didn't see it.
"Sleep over it and think about what you feel Jimin." I watched him as he stood nodding up and changed. He took a blanket and layed back on the couch. I stood up and turned the light off before I walked out. I wanted to walk back to Arya's room, but bumped into Yuka. I took immeditely her hand and pulled her closer to my chest before she could fall down. My heart started to beat faster and I could feel her heart doing the same. She looked slowly up at me, with a blush on her cheeks. She looked really cute. I didn't thought about it and placed my hands on her hips.

Yuka's POV:

I thought that my heart would jump out of my chest as I felt Yoongi's heartbeats getting faster and he placed his hand on my hips. I knew that I was blushing even more as I wrapped my arms slowly around his neck. He looked into my eyes and came closer to my lips. He leaned his forehead against mine and came even closer. I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

"H-how is Jimin?" I asked out of the sudden. WHAT!? WHY DID I ASK THAT!?? WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?
Yoongi pulled away a little, he looked confused.
"H-he is sleeping and I'm not quiet sure..." He took slowly his hands off my hips as he took a small step back. I nodded my head and hated myself for what I did while and awkward silence arised between us. After a couple of minutes which felt like thousand years, Yoongi finnaly said something to break the silence.
"It's late.... we should sleep." He looked on the floor. I wanted to stop him, I wanted to hold him and tell him that I didn't know why I did that before, I wanted to say sorry. But instead of that the only thing what I did was to nod my head. He nodded his head too and turned around, then walked back to his room. I walked back to Arya's room and layed down. I wanted to scream, but I stayed quiet. I wanted to run after him, but fell asleep.

Yoongi's POV:
"H-how is Jimin?" She asked suddenly.
Did I do something wrong? Did I thought in different ways then her? And why did I feel that different arround her?
"H-he is sleeping and I'm not quiet sure..." I took my hands off her hips and took a little step back. She nodded her head and I looked on the floor. It made me sad, but I wasn't sure why. We both then stayed quiet and I hated that awkward silence which arised between us. After a while I finnaly said something.

"It's late.... we should sleep." I didn't want to sleep, I didn't want to let her go, I wanted to stay by her side, but she nodded her head so I guessed she didn't want it. I then nodded my head too and walked back to my room. I didn't want that, I wanted to run back to her, but I layed down.
Is something wrong with me? Why am I like that?
With that thoughts I fell asleep.