F O U R T Y

Jimin's POV:
I sat down on the bed and placed her on my lap. She started to unbutton my shirt while she kissed me. I stopped to kiss her back as I saw a picture of Arya in my head. I felt more then bad. She took my shirt off and looked at me.
"Are you okay Jimin?" She asked and pulled back a little.
"I think I'm not." I said and ran my hand through my hair.
"I think I should go." I took my shirt on.
"Wait." She said as I stood up. I turned around and looked at her. She took my arm and pulled me down to sit.
"You can talk to me, don't worry sometimes it's good to talk. I know you don't know me, but maybe I can help you and after that you don't need to see me again." She smiled supportive at me. I sighted, but nodded.
"I don't understand myself Kairi." I layed back on her bed.
"Tell me what happened." She looked at me. I closed my eyes for a moment and as I opened them again I told her everything. I told her about Arya and me and what happened since the first day I met her. I told her about Yoongi's and mine friendship and about our argue. I told her a little about Yuka and Avery. I told her what happened on the party, in the park, in the classroom and everything else. And I told her about what I said to Arya after that.
"Jimin?" She said after I was finish to talk.
"Hhm?" I turned my head to look at her.
"Do you love her?" She asked. That was the question I asked myself since a long while and I thought to know the answer.
"No..." I said as I sat up. The next thing I felt was how her hand slapped my cheek. I widened my eyes and needed a minute to realize what happened. I looked confused at her.
"You are an idiot! Can't you see how much she loves you? Are you blind!? I can tell you something, this in the classroom was an accident! I don't know her or the guy, but I know that that was an accident! God... seriously are you stupid!? Can't you open your eyes? Jimin seriously this girl loves you so much and you went to a bar, got drunk and went with a random girl home!?" She slapped my cheek again.
"Wake up idiot! Wake up, open your eyes and look at her. Look at her and listen to your heart! It felt wrong for you what you did with me, but I bet it would be the best feeling which you could feel when it was her and not me. Please Jimin don't do it for me, do it for your own. Do the right thing and search her. Tell her what your heart wants to say since the first day you met her. I know you said she was very young, but I also know that you love her since then." She looked at me the whole time. I looked with widened eyes at her.
"I am the biggest idiot who exist." I said. I finnaly understood my feelings for Arya and I hated myself that I didn't understand them earlier. Damn I loved her more then anything else. She was everything to me.
"Yes you are." She crossed her arms.
"I need to talk to her!" I wanted to leave but she pulled me back.
"Nope. You hurt her to much Jimin. You can't just talk to her, you need to do more. You need to do something special for her, a normal excuse isn't enough. You have to show her that you love her and that she is everything to you." She told me.
"But what should I do?" I asked her clueless.
"I don't know. You are the one who loves her and who knows her since years. Think about it." She flicked my forehead. I nodded and stood up as I had an idea.
"Thank you for everything Kairi." I hugged her and she hugged me back. We both smiled at each other before I left her apartment. First I needed to talk to Yoongi. I texted him and he agreed to meet me. I drove to the place and Yoongi was already there, but he wasn't alone.