T W E L F

Two years later, Arya's POV:
I sat nervously in the kitchen on a chair. It was my first day on my new school. I was nervous to go there. In my last school I hadn't friends, actually I got bullied sometimes, but I always kept it as a secret because I didn't want to burden or annoy anyone, but Jimin found it out. He didn't want me to go to that school anymore so he and my mother signed me out of the school after the school year was over. They decided that it was the best for me to go to the same school like Jimin and Yoongi. After all I was still nervous and afraid of my new classmates. I didn't know if they would like me.
"Arya are you ready? Do you wear your school uniform? Can we go?" Yoongi came out of the sudden inside the kitchen. He looked at me and I nodded my head. I stood slowly up while I took my school bag.
"Eveything will be alright Arya." He ruffled my hair smiling. I nodded my head slowly and walked with him to the door. We took our shoes before we walked outside to see a Jimin waiting there.
"Jimin?" I was a bit surprised to see him here.
"Yeah, I wanted to go on your first day together with you and hyung to school." He scratched shyly his neck, he often did that when he was shy, nervous or didn't know what to do.
"Thank you oppa." I smiled shyly at him.
"Then let's go." Yoongi yelled as he was already walking to school. Jimin and me followed him.

At school, Arya's POV:
Jimin and Yoongi showed me my classroom after I got my schedule.
"If you search us in the break we are in the cafeteria." Jimin smiled at me. I hugged him and Yoongi before I walked into my classroom and waved at them. I felt the look of a few students on me, but tried to ignore them. I sat down on a chair and heared the bell ringing. The teacher came a few minutes later inside the classroom.
"Good morning class. We got a new student in our class." She looked smiling at me.
"I am Mrs. Choi, can you stand up and introduce yourself to the class please?" She asked me still smiling. I nodded my head shyly, stood up and turned towards the class.
"Hello I'm Min Arya, I hope we can get along." I bowed lightly and smiled shyly.
"Thank you Arya, you can sit down." Mrs. Choi said to me. I sat down while she started the lesson. I tried to follow the lesson, but felt like someone would stare the whole time at me. I sighted relieved as the bell rang and took my bag. I stood up and walked outside the classroom while I searched the cafeteria. I wished I had asked Jimin where the cafeteria was. I was to shy to ask the people around me where it was so I kept on walking through the school. I gave up after a while when I was on the schoolyard. I sat frustrated down on a bench, waiting for the next lesson to start. I heard my phone after a while and took it out.

Jimin                                                   Arya

Where are you?                     No I'm not,
Or are you with                   I'm outside...
your classmates? :)

Oh you wanna be              Actually not.
alone?

....?                                         I didn't know
                                         where to go and
                                               didn't find it.

Ohhh Ariii :'D         I forgot that phones
And why didn't                             exist >.<
you text me pabo?

:'D
Where are you?      On the schoolyard.

Wait there ;)                                       Kk...

Arya's POV:
I waited a few minutes till I could see Jimin walking out of the school building. He waved smiling at me while I walked over to him.
"Why didn't you ask someone where the cafeteria is?" He asked smiling, but I just sticked my tounge out at him.
"Ah okay." He chuckled lightly and pulled me with him to the cafeteria.