F O U R

Arya's POV:
I stayed like this, in Jimins arms for a while till I calmed down.
"Thank you Jimin." I let go of him while I looked with a light blush up at the older.
"You're welcome." He eye smiled brightly at me.
"Do you want to continue playing or shall we go back to the others?" He looked at the others who were still sitting on the bench and on the ground.
"We can go back to the others." I smiled too while I started walking to them with Jimin next to me. The others smiled at us when they saw us.
"Who is the winner?" Taehyung looked from the ground up at us. Jimin wanted to say something, but the phone of Jungkook cut him off. Jungkook picked his phone up.
"Eomma?.... in the park... now?... okay." Jungkook stood up while looking at us.
"It's getting dark, I have to go home." Jungkook put his phone back in his pocket while the others also stood up.
"Okay, then let's meet another time again." Yoongi said smiling while the other boys nodded and started to walk out of the park.
"Will you also come if we meet next time?" Jimin looked smiling down at me.
"I don't know if y'all want that..." I mumbled quietly.
"Of course we do, it's funny with you."
"Really?" I replied with a bright smile.
"Yeah it is, please come next time too okay?"
"Okay!" I looked up at him still as he started to smile widely. I grabbed a bit of the cloth of his shirt and kept on walking with him and the others. After a while everyone arrived at home and Yoongi opened the door for me as we arrived as well. I ran inside the house and took my shoes off before I ran to the kitchen followed by Yoongi. I took some juice out of the fridge.
"Do you had fun today?" Yoongi asked while taking two glasses out of the cupboard.
"Yes! Your friends are so nice." I said while I put the juice on the table. It was really funny and I liked Yoongis friends.
"Then I'll take you more often with me when we meet okay? They like you." He took the juice and poured it into the glasses.
"Yeyyyyy~" I took happily one of the glasses to drink the juice while Yoongi did the same.

Three days later Arya's POV:
I layed bored on the couch while I starred on the walls in the living room and tried to think about what I could do. My mum came inside the living room and Jungdae walked the direction to Yoongis room.
"We will get visit today Arya." My mother sat down beside me.
"Do I know them?" I sat up and tilted my head.
"I think you know their son, it's one of Yoongi' s friends who was with you in the park last time. He will come with his parents. Jungdae and them are good friends, they know each other since a long time." My mother told me smiling.
"Okay, I'll wait with Yoongi oppa in his room then." I stood up and walked upstairs to Yoongi' s room where Jungdae came smiling out. I walked inside his room and jumped beside Yoongi on his bed after I closed the door.