F I V E

Arya's POV:
Yoongi looked with half open eyes at me, I could see he was tired and I guessed his dad woke him up.
"You were sleeping right oppa?" I peeked his cheek lightly.
"Yeah... it's to early... I want to sleep." He said in his raspy morning voice.
"I know I know, but Jimin and his parents will visit us." I sat up and looked down at him.
"Hhm... I know." He rolled on his stomach and I knew he was trying to fall asleep. I stood up and started to jump on his bed.
"Yoongi oppa stand up! We will get visit! Stand up! Oppa! Yoongi! Come on!" I had fun while jumping on his bed and seeing him rolling around while trying to cover his ears with his pillows. I kept on jumping on his bed until I felt his arms around me. He pulled me down to him and started to tickle me. I laughed like an idiot and couldn't stop.
"Y-yoongi o-oppa...hahaha... p-pleae...s- hahaha.... st-stop!" I tried to get away but failed when he tickled me more.
"I didn't hear an excuse young lady." He smiled while tickling me more and more.
"I-I'm...hahaha... so- hahaha... sorry o- hahaha... o-oppa!" I said and he immediately stopped tickling me. He stood up and walked over to his closet, he took some clothes out while I turned around to look out of the window.
"Do you know when they will come." I asked Yoongi while he changed.
"My appa said in one or two hours." Yoongi replied
"What can we do till they come?" I asked and heard Yoongi's footsteps coming closer.
"I don't know... You can turn around by the way." Yoongi sat down on his bed while I turned around to look at him.

Two hours later, Arya's POV:
After two hours where Yoongi and me were so bored and didn't had any ideas what we could do, Jimin and his parents finnaly arrived so we went downstairs to the living room where they all already were sitting. After we greeted each other we all sat down on the couch while Jimins parents talked with my mother and Jungdae. I didn't listen much to them unroll I heared my name.
"Yeah Jimin already told a lot about Arya." Jimins mum smiled warmly at me. She seemed so kind.

Yoongi's POV:
"What did he told you about our little Arya?" My dad asked and I noticed how nervous Jimin and Arya became.
"Oh he told us so much about her, he said even if he knew her since a fe-" Jimin' s dad got cut off by Jimin who was blushing.
"Apppaa!" He looked blushing at his dad who chuckled softly.
"Maybe it's better if Jimin, Arya and me go to my room." I said and wondered why Jimin blushed and was so nervous. I took Jimin' s and Arya's hand as our parents nodded smiling and pulled them both upstairs with me to my room. I closed the door after us and watched them as they sat down on my bed while both of them looked on the floor. It was such an awkward silence, but I didn't know what to do. I tapped on Jimin' s shoulder, trying to get his attention. I looked with a "what is wrong with you?" glare at him. I didn't know if I was worried about him or if he was confusing me, maybe it was just both. He looked shortly at Arya before he looked back at me.
"I think we need to talk.." He whispered quietly. I nodded, still unsure if I was worried or confused.
"Arya we will be right back." I took Jimins arm and pulled him with me to another room and closed the door.
"About what do you want to talk?" I asked and looked at Jimin who was still starting on the ground.
"I... I-I don't know how to say it hyung..." Jimin said quietly. I was definitely worried and confused.
"It's okay Jiminie, just say it."