F O U R T Y S I X

Jimin's POV:
I was happy that I got everything before Arya came back home. I was hiding somewhere.
"Now I only need to wait." I said quietly to myself. I had luck that I didn't need to wait long.
"I'm back!" I heared Arya yelling through the house. I smiled a little and waited for her. 

Arya's POV:
I stared for a while at the stairs in front of me.

Arya's POV:I stared for a while at the stairs in front of me

I was confused, but walked slowly upstairs. I opened the door to the corridor and felt some rose petals falling down on me. The corridor looked the same like the stairs. I followed the rose petals till I stood in front of my room. I stared at the door for a couple of minutes. Then I closed shortly my eyes and took a deep breath before I opened them again. I put my hand on the door handle before I opened the door. My eyes widened again and I opened my mouth a little.

I walked carefully inside my room and widened my eyes even more as I looked at the photos on the wall

I walked carefully inside my room and widened my eyes even more as I looked at the photos on the wall. There were so many photos of me with Jimin, me alone or he alone. I looked at every photo. The photos near the door were some of us for 4 years ago. I walked along the photos. There were some of all the events like birthdays or christmas of the last 4 years. There were some of us we took when we were bored sometimes, some which our friends took randomly of us, some were we looked shocked, happy, sad or we ourself looked funny. There were photos I didn't even know they exist. I looked at the last photo. It was also the last photo we took together before that all happened. I took it off the wall and held it in my hand. I then noticed that I was crying the whole time as a teardrop fell down on the photo. I wanted the time back were we were happy like on the picture. I wanted him back. I was about to fall on my knees, but I felt two strong arms which held me tight. I turned around to look into Jimin's eyes, it made me cry even more. Jimin held me even tighter, but gently in his arms. We stayed like that for a while till I calmed down a little, but he didn't let go of me like he did all the times before. I looked up at him. At first I thought I was dreaming, but I wasn't.
"I'm sorry Arya, I was such an idiot. A blind idiot... I can't say how sorry I am for what I did and said to you. But everything wasn't the truth. I lied to you and to myself. I don-" He couldn't continue to talk as I put my index finger on his mouth. He looked at me, as I had again teary eyes.
"Stop talking and forget everything what happened. I don't want to lose you Jimin, you m-" That time I was the one who couldn't continue to talk as he put his index finger on my mouth like I did to him.

Jimin's POV:
"You will never lose me. From now on I promise to stay by your side. Every day it doesn't matter what will happen, I will never leave you alone. You are everything to me. Arya I love you, I love you more then anything else. I want to give you everything what I have. I want to give you all the love you deserve and more." I wanted to tell her so much more, but I didn't find the right words for what I wanted to say.
"I love you too Jimin. I love you so much, I can't even tell how much I do." She was still crying.
"Don't cry Arya. Your tears are so precious and such a beautiful person like you shouldn't cry." I smiled at her before I layed my lips softly on hers. My whole body heated up and I felt my heartbeats getting faster. The feeling was indescribable beautiful. I never felt something beatiful like that before.

Arya's POV:
Jimin layed his lips softly on mine. My heart was beating faster then anytime before. I felt like I would melt away and my legs got weak, but Jimin held me tightly. He carried me up without breaking the kiss. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck as I kissed him. I never felt something beautiful like that before. I thought that I would get addicted to that feeling. I loved it, I loved him.