T H I R T Y N I N E

Jimin's POV:
I drank a little of my drink while I tried to think about anything, but Arya. I looked through the bar and saw a women walking inside. She sat down a few chairs away of me. I watched her a little while I took sometimes a sip of my drink. She ordered a drink and looked around till her gaze stoped at me. She smiled at me and I smiled back. She was beautiful and looked like the same age as me. She took a sip of her drink while she looked at me still. I wasn't sure if I should talk to her, but at the end I stood up and walked over to her. I sat with a smile down beside her.
"Hey, I'm Jimin." I put my drink beside me.
"I'm Kairi." She smiled while she took another sip of her drink. We talked a while and I ordered her a drink while I finished my third glass.
"Tell me more about you Jimin." She placed her hand on mine.
"There is not much interesting to tell." I looked at our hands.
"I believe your life is interesting." She ran with her hand up till she reached my head. She ran her hand through my hair and pulled me closer.
"You think so?" I stood up and came even closer to her. She was still sitting on the chair.
"Yes I think so." She whispered and pulled my head down to her. I still had the chance to pull back and also wanted to, but I didn't. I didn't know why, but I leaned down and pressed my lips on hers. Maybe I did it because of the alcohol. She kissed me back and tugged lightly on my hair. It felt wrong what I did, but I didn't care. I placed my hands on her hips as I deepened the kiss. I then heared my phone ringing and picked up.
"Who is there?" I asked as I pulled back.
"Yoongi. Where are you!?" He asked me pissed.
"Jimin who is that? Not important babe." Kairi asked and I didn't know why I called her babe.
"Where are you Jimin!?" He yelled into the phone.
"I already told ya that you should leave me alone." I said before I hung up.
Kairi placed her hand on my chest and started to caress up and down my chest I thought for a little moment about Arya and got pissed. I pulled her up and went with my hands down to her butt. It felt so wrong what I did and I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. My body didn't listen to me anymore.
"My apartment isn't fat away." She said and ran with one finger over my chest. I paid, took her hand and went with her to my car. Then I drove with her to her apartment and she pulled me inside with her. I pressed her against the wall as we arrived in her room and kissed her. Her hand went from my chest down to my crotch. I groaned lightly into the kiss and pulled back. I wanted to run back to my car and drive home, but my body still didn't do what I wanted.

No one's POV:
Avery, Yuka and Yoongi heard the door. They went to Arya's room, but she wasn't there anymore.They didn't noticed the suitcase in a corner.
"Where is she?" Yuka looked worried around.
"And what will she do?" Avery ran downstairs and opened the door, but Arya was already gone. Yoongi walked back to the living room and took his phone. He called Arya, but she didn't pick up so he texted her and asked where she was. Avery came with Yuka back to Yoongi.
"And now?" Avery asked?
"I guess we have to wait." Yoongi sighted and was worried about Arya and Jimin like the other two also were, even if they all were a little mad with Jimin.

Arya's POV:
I was sitting in the same park, on the same bench like the last time where Jimin came to bring me home. The same place where I realized that I love him. The same place where I tried to kiss him. And the same place where I again saw that he didn't love me. I smiled while I was crying. I didn't even know why I was smiling. I looked up to the sky and looked at the stars. Something inside me was waiting for him, but I knew he wouldn't come.