F O U R T E E N

After the lesson Arya's POV:
I took my bag and was about to leave the classroom but Yuka stopped me.
"Hey Arya wait." She looked at me as I turned around.
"Yes?" I looked at her as well.
"Would you like to go home with me?" She smiled brightly at me.
"Really? I-I mean yeah sure." I smiled at her.
"Then let's go." She pulled me happily beside her out of the classroom and school.
Yoongi's POV:
Jimin and me waited in front of Arya's classroom for her. After a while we saw a girl pulling her out of the class. They didn't see us so we followed them, in the hope that Arya found a friend.

Yuka's POV:
I was happy that I was walking home with Arya. I liked her and hoped we could become friends. I didn't had friends in school, so I really wanted to become friends with her.
I didn't lose the felling that someone was watching us, so I looked behind us to see Min Yoongi and Park Jimin a few meters behind us. When they looked at me I turned fastly back to look at Arya.
"Are you okay?" She asked me confused.
"Yeah it's just..... behind us." I said not to loud. She looked confused to the two boys and back to me, but still confused.
"That are Min Yoongi and Park Jimin." I looked at her but it seemed like she still didn't understand what I wanted to say.
"That are the two famoust boys on our school, all the girls fall for them." I said still not to loud so the males behind us couldn't hear me. Arya looked like she was kind of shocked.
"Are you okay?" I waved in front of her face.
"Y-yeah... it's just..." She looked down on the ground.
"What?" I asked while looking at her still.
"That's my brother and... uhh... uhh... Jimin..." She mumbled quietly.
"Huh!?" I widened my eyes in confusion.
"So that's why everyone stared at us in the cafeteria?" She looked back at me.
"Defenetly yes, they are not pretty much around girls especially Jimin." I hoped the both behind us couldn't hear what we were talking.
"Ohh.." She smiled lightly while she said that, but after a few seconds she shook her head lightly and stopped smiling. We stayed quiet till Arya stopped walking in front of a huge and beautiful house.
"I live here..." She smiled at me.
"Omo that's a beautiful house. Would you like to eat lunch with me tomorrow?" I asked her shyly.
"Thank you and y-yes sure." She smiled happily at me.
"Great! Then see you tomorrow." I smiled brightly while she waved smiling at me. I waved back and took a step back as Yoongi and Jimin passed me. I waved back at her still and turned around to walk home as they both took one of her hands and pulled her inside with them.

Arya's POV:
I waved happily at Yuka before Jimin and Yoongi took both a hand of me and pulled me inside with them. They pulled me to Yoongis room.
"I want my Oreos." I stared at Jimin's bag. They both let go of me before he took the package out of his bag. He handed it chuckling to me. I opened the package happily and put my bag on the floor before I sat down on Yoongi's bed while eating Oreos.
"So you found a friend?" Yoongi sat down on a chair.
"Maybe... we will see." I looked happily at the Oreos. They nodded their head smiling.
"But now something different... I heared something about you." I kept on eating Oreos while they looked confused at each other.
"And what?" Both said at the same time.
"I quote... Yoongi and Jimin are the two famoust boys on our school, all the girls fall for them." I laughed as I saw them looking with a light blush at each other.
"I wouldn't say that..." Yoongi mumbled while Jimin agreed with him.
"If you say so... we will see." I laughed lightly. I continued eating my Oreos.

Yoongi's POV:
I looked at Jimin as Arya continued to eat her Oreos. He was still blushing lightly and looked.... a bit worried. I still didn't know if he loved Arya or not, like I also didn't know if Arya loved him or not. I often had the feeling that they don't love each other in that way. But maybe Jimin was worried what Arya thought about him after she heared that the girls in school fall for him.