S I X T E E N

Jimin's POV:
Yoongi looked curiously at me.
"She said, she doesn't feel well and wants to go home..." I told him.
"Why didn't she tell it to one of us?" He asked more to himself.
"I've asked myself the same..." I took my bag and was about to leave.
"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked curious.
"I'll look after Arya." I looked at Yoongi who stood up.
"Okay I'll tell the teachers that you two didn't feel well and went home." Yoongi sighted. I knew he was worried about her, but I was too.
"Thank you hyung, see you later." I walked out of school and went to Arya's home.

Arya's POV:
As I arrived at home I went to my room and layed down on my bed. I didn't know what was wrong with me. I thought it would be better if I go to a new school, everyone told me so, but I still got bullied and why? because the girlfriend of my ......fiance....... was a crazy, jealous... but so beautiful girl. I sighted and pulled my blankets over my head. I closed my eyes, but opened them again as I heard someone knocking.
"What!?" I said a bit to annoyed. I looked through the blankets to see a confused Jimin.
"Arya?" He looked at me on my bed.
"What?" I pulled the blankets back, completely over me.
"Yuka said you don't feel well..." he walked over to me and sat down on my bed.
"I'm okay!" I turned my back to him under the blankets.
"And why don't I believe you?" He sighted while he tried to pull the blankets off my face.
"I don't care... and you also shouldn't care about me..." I let him pull the blankets from my face, but didn't look at him.
"What? Why shouldn't I?" He seemed confused.
"Ask your girlfriend!" I didn't want to talk anymore. I stood up and was about to leave, but Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.
"What do you mean? I don't have a girlfriend." He looked more then confused, but I didn't believe him.
"Don't lie Jimin.... please don't..." I looked sadly down. It hurted me, but actually I didn't know what was hurting me.
"I'm not lying Arya, please tell me what's wrong?" He pulled me closer.
"I said ask your girlfriend..." I couldn't look at him.
"And I said I don't have a girlfriend...and... wait are you jealous?" He asked me confused. I wasn't jealous... I guessed... also, about what should I be jealous?
".....please go...." I closed my eyes for a moment.
"What?" He seemed shooked.
"Go Jimin.... please.... let me alone..." I took his hand away from my wrist and turned away from him.
"But...why? Arya please don't do that." I thought to hear desperation in his voice, but that couldn't be true.
"Go...just go.." I didn't look at him and the last what I heared from him, was how he stood up and left my room, without a word. He slammed the door as he left.
"....Pabo...." I mumbled and felt tears rolling down my cheeks. I throw myself back into my pillows.
"Why am I even crying?" I asked myself while I cried into my pillows.

Jimin's POV:
"Go...just go.." She said. What have I done? It hurted to hear her saying that, even if I didn't know why it hurted. I stood up before I left her room and the house. As I was on my way home I texted Yoongi.

Jimin                                                Yoongi

Hyung please               What's with her?
look after Arya.

I'm not sure,               
just talk to her.                               Okay...

Thanks.                              Are you okay?

Yeah sure.                                        Hhm...

Yoongi's POV:
I knew that Jimin was lying. I put my phone away as I arrived home. I put my bag into my room before I walked to Arya's and knocked at her door.
"I said go!" She almost screamed, but she didn't sound mad there was something else.
"Arya it's me Yoongi, can I come in?" I was about to open the door.
"No." She said quietly, but I heared her.
"Why?" I stared at the door in front of me.
".....I don't want it." She said and I could hear her sniffing.
"Sorry Arya." I opened her door and walked to her. She layed with her face in the pillows.
"Ari... what-" I couldn't finish my sentence, because she cut me off.
"Why?" She said into her pillows.
"Why what?" I was a bit confused.
"Why does it hurt oppa?" She looked at me so I could see her red cheeks and teary eyes. I pulled her up and sat her on my lap while I hugged her tightly. She cried into my chest as I caressed her back.