T W E N T Y E I G H T

Yuka's POV:

I didn't know where I could search Arya. I ran muliple times through the whole house, but she was nowhere. I was desperated and covered my face with my hands. I didn't know if I overreacted, but I didn't care. She was my friend and I saw her like an older sister. As I wanted to keep on searching her I felt two strong arms around me. I took my hands off my face and looked behind me.
"I'm so glad that you are okay Yuka." Yonngi said as he held me tight in his arms. I couldn't help it but blushed lightly. I looked shyly down to hide my blushing face.
"W-what about A-arya?" I was confused that he didn't immediately searched Arya.
"Jimin is there, I trust him." He said as he pulled me on my hand outside with him. I nodded my head as I was blushing still. He opened the car door for me. After I got in he went to the other side and got in as well. I hoped that I wasn't blushing anymore as I turned my gaze back to him.
"W-why did you s-search me Yoongi?" I didn't want to stutter but I did.
"Because I care about you." What he said made me blush again.
"Are you alright Yuka? you are red don't you feel well?" He leaned over and came closer to me. He put his hand on my forehead.
"Y-yeah I'm o-okay." I felt me heart beathing faster as he came closer to me.
"Are you sure?" He asked and came a little closer.
"Y-yeah..." I stared at his red lips before I looked back up. I looked into his eyes as I was blushing still. I could feel my heart freaking out in my chest and butterflies going crazy in my stomach. He moved his hand from my forehead down to my cheek. He looked deep into my eyes and came even closer. Our lips were only a few centimeter away from each other. My heart was about to jump out of my chest as he touched shortly with his finger my lips. He was about to close the little space between us, but the cardoor opened so he pulled back.

No one's POV:
Jimin breathed heavy. He looked down on Yun as Arya held his hand. He stood up and looked down at Arya, his gaze was kind of cold and hurt. Before Arya could say anything, Jimin took her hand and pulled her to Yoongi's car where Yuka and Yoongi where sitting in. He sat her on a rear seat. He got in on the other side and slammed the door. Yoongi turned around too look at Jimin, but he looked out of the window. Yoongi looked at Arya then.
"Are you alright?" He saw that she wasn't but turned back as she nodded her head. Yoongi stared the car and drove home. Nobody said anything while they drove home. As they arrived Yoongi and Yuka got out of the car. Jimin got out, slammed the door and rushed inside the house. As Arya got out she almost fell down, but Yoongi and Yuka hold her. Arya was still dizzy. Thay helped her to walk inside the house and to her room. They then sat her down on her bed.
"I will look after him..." Yonngi sighted as he walked to his room where Jimin was. Yuka sat down beside Arya and took her hand.
"Do you want to tell what happened unnie?" Yuka was worried.
"Yun tried to kiss and touch me....he held me tight, I couldn't do anything. I closed my eyes and as I opened them again I saw Jimin pulling Yun up. I never saw him like that before.... he started to beat Yun up until I stopped him." She didn't want to talk to much about it. She then put her hand on her forehead as she got a headache.
"I guess he was just shocked..." Yuka pulled her into a hug. Arya nodded but didn't thought like that. They pulled back after a while.
"You should sleep." Yuka smiled lightly at Arya. She nodded her head and layed back before she fell asleep a few minutes later. Yuka watched her a while before she changed to a sweatshorts and a shirt of Arya. She walked out of her room and bumped into Yoongi. He held her hand and pulled her closer to his chest before she could fell down. Yuka blushed and felt her heartbeats getting faster.