T W O

Morning next day:
I got up from the feeling of the sun on my face. I sat up and looked around in the room, the day before I didn't see it well I was to tired, but it was so beautiful I loved it. I stood up and changed before I walked downstairs to the kitchen where my mother and Jungdae already ate breakfast.
"Good morning Arya." Both of them said smiling.
"Good morning." I replied smiling and opened the fridge. I took some cherries out and searched some cookies, as I found them I walked with the cookies and cherries to the living room. I turned the TV on and watched some Disney movies while eating cherries and cookies till a sleepy Yoongi came downstairs, looking at me.
"Good morning Yoongi." I looked at the TV still and continued eating. He sat down beside me while he also looked at the TV.
"Good morning Arya." He said with a raspy morning voice.
"You sound like you would smoke." I looked smiling at him as he started to chuckle lightly.
"Hhm... do you want to play something?" He looked also smiling at me.
"Yesssss!" I nodded happily while he stood up to take some PlayStation games out and showed me them. I pointed at one of them and smiled at him.
"Overwatch? Are you sure?" He took the disc out as I nodded again.
"Okay okay, but don't cry if I win all the time." He winked at me and put the disc in while I sticked my tounge out at him.

2 weeks later:
I was in the garden, playing smiling on a swing and listened happily to music. I smiled more as I saw Yoongi coming outside to me. In the last two weeks he always played with me or did other things, he was really like a real brother to me and I loved him so much. I stood up and ran over to him.
"Yoongi oppa!" I cuddled him happily and he cuddled me immediately back.
"Arya a few friends of me are here, do you want to get to know them?" I nodded shyly, unsure if they would like me. He smiled more while he carried me up and walked inside to his room with me. He always carried me because he knew that I loved it when he did so.
I already heared Yoongi's friends talking and laughing loudly in his room. Yoongi opened the door and put me gently down while the 6 other guys in his room became quiet as they looked at me. I looked shyly on the floor and grabbed a bit of the cloth from Yoongi's shirt.
"Guys that's my cute little sister Arya." He smiled brightly at them before he looked smiling back at me. He never said that I was his stepsister like I never said he was my stepbrother. We saw each other like real siblings.
"Arya that are Namjoon, Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin." He pointing at each of the boys in front of me when he said their names.
"H-hello." I smiled shyly at them.
"She is so cuteee~~" One of the boys yelled smiling while the others nodded smiling.
"I know." Yoongi smiled proudly what made me even more shy. I blushed lightly and hide behind Yoongi, but he just carried me again up and sat me down on his bed beside his friends.