T W E N T Y S E V E N

No one's POV:
Yun pulled Arya with him outside, behind the house to the garden. He sat down on a bench and looked up at her.
"Drink everything." He looked with a smirk at the cup in her hand he gave her. He put in that and in the cup he gave her before so much alcohol but she didn't noticed it, because it didn't had any taste. Because of she didn't noticed anything she nodded and drunk her cup empty.
"Good." He smirked and pulled her down to sit on his lap. He ran with his finger from her cheek over her lips. She giggled from his action.
"Ssshhh." He leaned his forehead against hers as he looked into her eyes.
"What are you doing?" She giggled still.
"Just be quiet and you will see what I will do." He pulled her closer and wraped her legs around him as he came closer to her lips.

Yuka's POV:
I searched Arya and that boy in every room of the house, but I didn't find them. I was very worried about her and ran outside, in front of the house. There were so many people, but Arya was nowhere. I even started to ask people if they saw her, but they didn't even know her. I ran back inside the house and seached my friend. As I finnaly found her I asked her if she saw Arya. The only thing she saw was how a boy pulled her away with him.
"Arya I know something is wrong with you right now, but please... I hope you wasn't that stupid and went with him to his place or somewhere else then here." I mumbled to myself as I kept on running through the house. I was about to freak out, but hold myself calm... well at least from the outside. From the inside I was already killing her and that guy.

No one's POV:
Yun came closer and closer to Arya's lips. She could smell the alcohol and already felt his hot breath against her lips. She was dizzy, but for a little moment it was clear enough to feel that it was wrong what Yun wanted to do.
"Yun no..." She looked up into his eyes.
"Sssshh babe, just be quiet." He replied and came even closer to her lips. But Arya pulled away a little before he could touch her lips with his ones.
"What's wrong babe?" He held her tightly on his lap. She shook her head as reply and tried to stand up. Yun held her even tighter and pulled her back down on his lap.
"Yun let me go..." She tried again to stand up, but couldn't because of the tight grip of Yun.
"Nope, you stay where you are!" He got mad as she kept on trying to get away of him. She was so dizzy, she couldn't defend herself properly against him. He layed her down on the bench, holding her tight still. He then came again closer to her. She tried to push him away, but was so weak.
"Yun please." She looked around if someone was there to help. There wasn't anyone, they both were alone. She couldn't help it and felt tears in her eyes as he didn't let go of her. She didn't want to cry, she didn't want to be weak.
"Please!" She said as he came closer to her and almost touched her lips with his ones. He ran with one hand her thigh up and down. She closed her eyes as one single tear rolled down her cheek. She waited desperated for him to kiss her or do anything, but nothing happened. Instead of that she felt how the weight of him on her disappered.
"H-huh!?" Was what she heared before she opened her eyes. She looked up and saw how Jimin pulled Yun on his shirt up. She saw that Jimin was very mad, she never saw him like that any time before. She then tried to stand up to pull Jimin away but she saw everything blurred as she tried it.
"WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO!?" Jimin shouted at Yun before he punched Yun into the face. He fell down onto the ground, but Jimin didn't stop. He kneeled down beside Yun as he stared to beat him up. He punched him multiple times into his face and kicked him into his stomach. Arya watched Jimin shocked, with widened eyes. She looked down at Yun, his nose were already bleeding. She then looked back at Jimin, he didn't look like he would stop so she stood up. She saw everything blurred again, but held herself. She blinked a few times before she walked over to Jimin and Yun. Jimin was about to punch Yun again into his face. Arya took his hand before he could do anything.
"Jimin stop."
______________________________________________________________________________

Double update for the 1K reader special :)
Thank you all so so much, I love you!!! ♡♡♡