S E V E N

Jimin's POV:
Everything was my fault, if I wouldn't have told so much about Arya that would had never happened. I didn't know why I told so much about her, I just did.
I didn't listen to my parents, Sumi and Jungdae, who I guessed were talking about Arya and me. I stood up and walked upstairs to Arya's room. I knocked at the door.
"Come in!" Yoongi said from inside the room so I opened the door and walked slowly inside after I closed the door. Arya looked with an empty glare at the floor and Yoongi with an unreadable look at me. I didn't know what to say, I felt bad and at the same time I didn't feel bad, I didn't understand myself.
"Uhh... shall I let you alone?" Yoongi said and breaked the silence between us, but Arya and me we both didn't say anything. Yoongi stood up and pulled me with him to his room, closing the door after him.
"I'm sorry hyung.." I mumbled quietly and couldn't look up to him.
"I'm not mad at you I'm just...uhh confused and worried about you and Arya... you knew about this before they told it Arya right?" He asked me.
"Yeah in some ways I knew it... but..." I stopped talking and thought back about the day before, at home with my parents.
"But?" Yoongi let me look at him.
"Like my parents said I told them a lot about Arya... I don't know why I did it, but I did... yeah and I got their attention with what I told about her, but I told just normal things. I didn't know in which way they were thinking. After they asked me a few things, they wanted to get to know to her and talk to her mother to know more about Arya. So they did today when we three were in your room... Before my parents and me came here, they said that they think she would be a good wife for me and after they talked with her mother, they got the confirmation they wanted to hear. I told my parents that she is only 12 years old, but they said it will be alright when we get older and we two don't need to do something serious till then." I told Yoongi hectically.
"Wow..." That was the only thing he could say before he opened the door, grabbed my shoulders and turned me around to the open door.
"You need to talk to her Jiminie." He said and pushed me lightly in the direction of Arya's room. I walked to the door and knocked on it.
"Arya? Can I come in? Please..." I knocked again.
"Okay..." She said quietly and I nearly didn't hear her. I opened the door and closed it after me before I walked over to her bed. I sat down and looked at her like she looked at me. It felt like we stayed like this for years, but it was probably only a minute.
"Arya I'm sorry." I said finnaly and breaked the silence.
"For what?" She asked, still looking at me.
"It's my fault that everything will change for you now..." I sighted and felt guilty.
"...... it's not your fault Jimin..." What she said confused me a little. I knew it was my fault, but I thought she knew it too.
"It is... if I wouldn't have told my parents so much about you this would had never happened." I looked at her still.
"But at least it was the decision of your parents and my Eomma... I think it's normal to tell others something about new people you got to know... so I don't think it's your fault. At least they made the decision not you." She said and for a moment I couldn't believe that she was 12 years old.