S E V E N T E E N

Yoongi's POV:
I hold Arya tightly in my arms while she was crying in my chest. I caressed her back until she calmed down a little.
"Arya?" I let her look up to me.
"Y-yes?" She was still crying. I sighted, unsure if I should really ask her what I wanted to ask. I didn't want to hurt her or something, so I asked instead of what I actually wanted to ask other things.
"What happened?" I looked down at her, but she didn't reply.
"Jimin was here right?" I looked still at her, but she looked away while tears rolled down her cheeks.
"Did he hurt you?" I saw how more tears rolled down her cheeks. I didn't know if I should be angry with Jimin for hurting her or not, but he told me to look after her. I was so confused and didn't know what to do.
"Don't you want to talk?" I let her look back at me. She shrugged.
"Arya please, I'm worried." I said, still looking at her.
"I don't know." She said quietly.
"You don't know if you want to talk?" I asked even more confused.
"No, I just don't know anything." She looked down while more and more tears rolled down her cheeks. I wiped her tears away and wanted to ask her what I wanted to ask also before. I didn't know how she would react, but I just had to ask her.
"Arya I have to ask you something." I watched her as she looked back at me.
"W-what?" She sniffed quietly.
"Do you love him?" I mostly thought they two don't love each other in that way engaged couples should love each other, but I always wasn't sure. She stayed quiet for a while.
"No." She said clearly and sounded in my opinion kind of cold.
"Are you hurt?" I asked her even if she asked me before why it hurted. She nodded and looked away.
"Why?" I asked curious and confused at the same time. She again didn't reply.
"Because of Jimin?" I was still confused.
"Not directly..." She mumbled.
"Do you want to tell me what happened? And why you are hurt?" I asked carefully.
"Okay..." She mumbled quietly.

Arya's POV:
I told Yoongi everything what happened. I told him about the girl, what she did and said to me, I told him about Jimin and what he did and said. At least I also told him what I said and did to the girl and to Jimin.

Yoongi's POV:
"You told him to go?" I asked while holding her tight. She nodded her head as she was trying to stop crying. I nodded as well, because I didn't know what to say. We stayed like that for a while until Arya felt asleep in my arms. I layed her down on her bed and covered her with blankets. I kissed her forehead before I left her room.

Yoongi                                                Jimin

Where are you?                Did you talked
                                                         to her?

Jimin I asked where            ....I'm okay if
you are?                                you want to
                                                   know that.

Jimin where are you?                At home.

Wait there.                                      Hhm...

Wait there!                              Okay okay.

Jimin's POV:
I layed on the couch in my room while I waited Yoongi. I knew he would ask me thousands of questions, but actually I didn't want to talk about it. I knew I wouldn't have answers for his questions.
A few minutes later I heared the doorbell so I stood up and opened it to see a completely wet Yoongi.
"God... it's raining so hard!" He walked annoyed inside and took his shoes off.  I pulled him with me to the bathroom and gave him a towel.
"I'll bring you some clothes." I walked to my room and took a sweatpants and a shirt out of my waredrop. I then walked back and gave them to Yoongi.
"I'm in my room." I said before I walked back to my room and layed again on the couch. I closed my eyes until Yoongi walked inside my room.
"Thanks." He sat down beside me. I wanted to reply, but he started to talk. "So...what do you say and think about what happened?" He asked while he wrapped a blanket around himself.