F O U R T Y O N E

Jimin's POV:
Yoongi, Yuka and Avery looked at me as I got out of my car. Especially Yuka and Avery looked very pissed. They wanted to walk towards me, but Yoongi held both back.
"You wanted to talk?" Yoongi said without looking at me.
"Yeah... I'm sorry for everything I said and did. I was an idiot, a big idiot but I regret everything. I was blind..." I looked into his eyes. I didn't expect what he did next. He let go of Yuka and Avery and walked over to me before he hugged me. I thought he wouldn't forgive me that fast after what I said to him and Arya. I hugged him tightly back.
"I'm so sorry hyung." I didn't let go of him.
"It's okay, but what will you do about Arya?" He let go of me.
"First I want to know who this women on the phone was." Avery looked at me. Yuka nodded. I sighted, but knew I should tell them.
"I went to a bar and drank.... a little to much. I saw her there and we started to talk...and..." I didn't know if I should continue to talk.
"And!?" All three said at the same time.
"We kissed...and.." I didn't want to continue talking.
"AND!?" Yuka and Avery nearly screamed.
"No no no Jimin please don't tell you two had-" Yoongi couldn't say what he wanted to say as I cut him off.
"NO! Well not really... I drove home with her. We kissed more and she took my shirt off. I fi-" I got cut off by Avery's hand which slapped my cheek. My head tilted a little to the side and I widened my eyes. I looked back to them but before I could talk Yuka also slapped my cheek. I looked at Yoongi who looked pissed.
"You can be happy that I wait till you said everything and not beat your ass up now." Yoongi crossed his arms.
"I finnaly realized that it was wrong what I did. I stoped to kiss her and she noticed that something was wrong. I wanted to go and took my shirt on, but she pulled me back. She said that I can talk to her and things like that. I then told her everything.... She opened my eyes and then I left." I held my burning cheek as I talked.
"Finnaly!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Sorry Jimin but you deserved that." Yuka and Avery said.
"I know." I nodded.
"So what will you do because of Arya? A normal excuse isn't enough." All three said at the same time.
"I know, but I think I already have an idea. Will you three help me?" I asked them full of hope. They all nodded smiling.
"But you should hurry up. Nobody knows where Arya is." Yuka said worried.
"What do you mean?" I got even more worried then I already was.
"You hurt her so much with what you did. She didn't told us what happened in the classroom. The only thing she said was that it was an accident." Avery crossed her arms.
"Shit, Kairi was right." I mumbled to myself.
"Okay I will call the others and ask if they if they help us." Yoongi took his phone out.
"Others?" Avery asked confused.
"Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook, Hoseok and Jin." Yuka and me told Avery.
"Ohh boy's." Avery smirked a little. Yuka giggled lightly and flicked her forehead.
"They will help us, we meet at my place." Yoongi said.
"Okay hurry up everyone." Yuka said and everyone got into the cars.

Arya's POV:
I waited for hours in the park, but of course nobody came. I didn't want to go home, but I also didn't know where to go else. I took my phone out. I missed 15 calls of Yoongi, 10 of Yuka, 10 of Avery and many massages of them three. Not a single message of Jimin or anything else. I smiled at my phone as I was still crying. I stood up and walked home. I was confused that nobody was there, but also happy on the other side. I walked to my room and took some papers and a pen out. I would leave without a word, but I wanted to write everyone a letter to say goodbye. I took the first paper and started to write.