N I N E T E E N

Yoongi's POV:
I told Jimin that he should wait in the cafeteria for me, after the lesson was over. I walked from the toilet to the cafeteria and widened my eyes a little, shocked and confused, after what I saw. I saw Jimin with Jihe, a girl who was in our class. She sat on his lap with her arms around him.

Arya's POV:
I stayed quiet while Yuka and me were eating our lunch, or more only Yuka.
"Arya are you alright?" She asked after a while. I nodded as I looked at my food.
"Are you sure? You didn't really eat something." She looked at me.
"I'm not that hungry..." I didn't look at her. She stopped eating and came closer.
"Tell me what's wrong." She let me look at her.
"I can't." I sighted and looked away.
"Why not?" She again let me look at her.
"It's to complicated." I replied.
"I have time and will listen to you." She said in a calming voice. I wasn't sure if I should tell her what's going on.
"Arya trust me please." She took my hand.
"Okay..." I took her hand after we put our things back into our bag. Then I pulled her outside on the schoolyard with me, without looking at Jimin and that girl.

Yoongi's POV:
Jimin didn't see me. I looked closer at him, but he didn't seem like he would like what was going on. I walked over to them. Jimin looked up at me and formed with his lips the words, 'help me'.
"Jihe what are you doing!?" I looked at her.
"Spending time with my boyfriend." She seemed more then happy.
"That's defenetly not him, so please go down of his lap." I looked shortly at Jimin who looked like he would despair. She shook her head and wrapped her arms tighter around him.
"Jihe I said go down! He doesn't even love you!" I became a little mad.
"Oh yeah? Who should he love else? You!?" She looked mad up at me.
"He would love me thousand times more then such a cheap girl like you!" I looked pissed at her.
"Cheap!?" She asked mad.
"Very cheap! Everyone sees you every week sitting on the lap of another boy and I don't want to know what you do out of school..." I looked despised at her. I heard so much story's about her, how easy she is to get and what she did. It was disgusting. She stood up from Jimin's lap and looked very mad at me. She came closer to me before she slapped my cheek, my head tilted to the side and for a little moment I was shocked, but then I looked with a cold gaze back at her.
"A bitch who doesn't like her reputation huh? Nearly the whole school knows what a bitch you are! Everyone knows your story's how you s-" I couldn't finish my sentence as she slapped again my cheek. As I wanted to continue talking, I saw her coming even closer, but before she could do anything Jimin pulled her back.
"Jihe stop! I said it before and I say it again, piss off I don't want anything from you! And you aren't my girlfriend! I would never love someone like you! Everything what Yoongi said is right!" he looked mad her.
"You miss so much Park!" She looked despised at him. Then she turned around and left the cafeteria while everyone in the cafeteria stared at her and us. I took Jimin's wrist and pulled him with me to the toilets.
"What was that?" I asked him after I closed the door.
"Are you alright?" He ignored my question at first and looked at my cheek. I looked up to look in the mirror and could see her handprint on my red cheek. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jimin.
"Yeah I'm okay."

Arya's POV:
Yuka and me sat down on a bench, but stayed quiet.
"Uhm... so...?" She looked at me.
"It's a long story..." I looked also at her.
"I already said I have time and I will listen to you." She smiled at me. I nodded.
"Okay then..." I looked at the ground.