T H R E E

I looked up at the 6 guys around me who were starring at me.
"How old are you Arya?" One of the guys I think his name was Jin asked me.
"12." I mumbled quietly and looked up at the older as he smiled at me.
"Cuteee~" I heared again the boy who yelled it the time before yelling, I think it was Hoseok. Yoongi watched us the whole time smiling before one of them sighted and all of us looked at him.

Yoongi's POV:
"I'm hungry let's eat something." Taehyung looked around at us all and we all nodded before everyone except for Arya stood up.
"And take your sister with you Hyung." Namjoon smiled at her while the others agreed with him. I smiled happily and took her hand, pulling her carefully outside with us.

At the restaurant, Yoongi's POV:
We looked for a table and sat down as we found one. Arya looked smiling at the flowers on the table while the others watched her smiling. She looked so cute, I was so glad that the others liked her.
The waiter came to our table to give us the menu cards and asked if we already know what we want to drink. Everyone ordered things like coke, fanta or sprite except for me, Jin and Namjoon we ordered beer. The waiter walked off and Arya looked up at me.
"That's alcohol oppa." She tilted her head and the others giggled lightly while calling her cute.
"I know but I'm already 18 Arya." I smiled about her innocence.
"Okay, but alcohol smells." She smiled back at me as I giggled lightly like the others.

Arya's POV:
After we finished our meal we walked to a park and sat down on a bench and on the ground. After a while I got bored so I sighted quietly.
"Are you alright Arya?" Jimin looked smiling at me.
"Yes I'm only a bit bored... do you want to play hide and seek with me?" I looked up at him and smile happily as he nodded.
"Okay, you search." I ran away, searching a good place to hide.

Jimin's POV:
The others looked confused after Arya and Yoongi wanted to run after her, but I stopped him smiling.
"Don't worry we just play hide and seek." I smiled at him and started to count in my head. It was so cute how he worried about her.
"Oh okay." Yoongi smiled relieved and sat back on the bench like before.

......

"..48...49...50!" I stood up and started to walk around, looking for Arya.

Arya's POV:
I sat on the ground behind a few trees and could see Jimin from there. I tried as good as I could do to not start to giggle while I watched him. I looked a bit around and widened my eyes in fear as I saw a big spider near me. I squeaked loudly and ran away without knowing where I was running.

Jimin's POV:
I heared Arya squeaking loudly and saw her running away. I ran immediately after her and caught her fastly up. I wrapped my arms around her small body while I turned her around to let her look at me. I was worried and as I looked down at her I got even more worried from the tears I saw in her eyes.
"Arya what happened?"
She wrapped her arms around me and sniffed in my chest.
"T-there w-was a spider." She sniffed again while she held me tighter. I sighted in relieve, I was so glad that nothing serious happened to her.
I knew that I knew her since a few hours and didn't know why, but I felt like I always had to protect her... it was weird.
"It's okay I'm here." I held her gently and caressed gently her back.