T W E N T Y

Arya's POV:
I told Yuka everything. I told her that Jimin and me were engaged since two years because of our parents, I told her about the last days, I told her about Jimin's girlfriend and what she did to me, I told her what Jimin did on that day and I told her what Yoongi did.
"This Jimin sound like he is an asshole...." She looked pissed. I nodded and was glad that she didn't say things like 'but you were so young ot why did your parents did that?' Or other things like that. She was the first person I told about Jimin and me.
"Can I ask you something Arya?" She looked at me.
"Sure." I also looked at her.
"Do... do you love Jimin?" She asked.
"No." I said straight. She just nodded slowly. I looked up and saw Jimin's girlfriend walking out of the school building. She looked with a despised glare at me as he walked into another building.
"What's wrong with her!? She thinks she is better then everyone, but she is so cheap and disgusting!" Yuka snorted.
"That's.... Jimin's girlfriend..." I mumbled quietly.
"WHAT!? He is not only an asshole, He is also desperately and needy..." She looked like she was disgusted of them two.
"What do you mean?" I asked confused and corious.
"Don't you know the story's about Jihe?" She tilted her head.
"No...?" I was still curious and confused.
"Well she... she sleeps nearly every month or even week with different guys, she is so easy to get and only wants the one thing... she is like a bitch and already did it with the half school..." She looked kind of worried at me. I looked on the ground. I felt so weird I couldn't explain that feelings. It was like a mixing of disgust, indifference, contempt and many more feelings. It was everything and nothing at the same time. Yuka took one of my hands and let me look up at her.
"Are you okay Arya?" She looked worried.
"Sure..." I nodded and looked up to the sky.
"Yuka I will go home now..." I looked back at her.
"Okay, if you want to talk you can always call me or we also can meet." She hold my hand tighter.
"Thank you Yuka." I said before I left. I walked along the streets until I heard someone calling, but wasn't sure if I was meant with that. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Yoongi's POV:
"Now tell me please what that was?" I looked down at the younger male.
"I walked to the cafeteria and waited for you, but Jihe came to me and said 'baby I missed you' before I could reply she sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around me. I tried to tell her that she should go and don't touch me, but nothing helped. I tried everything until you came to help me." He sighted.
"I hate that bitch... but do you know that Arya saw you?" I asked him curiously.
"What!!?" He widened his eyes.
"You didn't know that!?" I also widened my eyes. He shook his head. I facepalmed myself.
"Where is she!?" He asked hectically.
"I don't know I didn't see her in the cafeteria anymore." I said and he ran immediately out of the toilets and out of the school building.

Yuka's POV:
I was still sitting on the bench on the schoolyard. I saw how Jimin and Yoongi ran out of the school building. Jimin looked at me and ran to me.
"Do you know where Arya is?" He asked fast breathing.
"Why should I tell you?" I didn't look at him.
"Uhh...uhh...why not?" He was confused.
"Spend time with your cheap girlfriend and let your poor fiancée alone! Also if she or you don't love each other it's ruthless to do something like that!" I was mad.
"You know about me and Arya?" He widened his eyes. Seriously....that's the only thing he can say?....Idiot...
"Yes she told me everything..." I crossed my arms.
"....Jihe isn't my girlfriend." He said after a little silence.
"It's the truth, everything is just a big mistake and Arya got it wrong." Yoongi said right after Jimin.
"Really?" I asked unsure. They both nodded.
"Okay... she said she will go home." I looked at them. They both bowed shortly before they ran off.