T H I R T E E N

In the cafeteria, Arya's POV:
I walked with Jimin to the table where Yoongi was sitting and felt how nearly everyone was starring at us. I sat down across from Yoongi and Jimin beside me. I played nervously with my hands as I still felt everyone starring at us.
"Are you alright?" Jimin and Yoongi asked at the same time.
"Yeah, but is it me or is everyone starring at us?" I asked quietly so the people around us couldn't hear me.
"Try to ignore it." Yoongi smiled at me. I nodded sighting before I took my lunch box out like the two males did too.
After we all finished our meal, we went outside to the bench where I was earlier before Jimin took me to the cafeteria. We sat down and I felt again the people around starring at us.
"How is your class Ari? Jimin asked while searching something in his bag.
"Hhm... okay I guess. I didn't talk to anyone till now." I looked around while talking.
"You should try to make friends." Yoongi said while looking up to the sky.
"Yeah... I should... but it's hard." I sighted.
"It's not that hard. Talk with someone and maybe you'll become friends after a while." Jimin said smiling like it was self evendient.
"I will try my best oppa." I smiled at him and closed my eyes.
"I want to sleep." I whined.
"Same!" Yoongi whined as well while Jimin chuckled.
"If it's about sleeping you two are so similar." He chuckled still while Yoongi and me both sticked our tounges out at him.
"Arya?" Jimin asked.
"Hhm?" I looked up at the older.
"But don't squeal okay?" He smiled brightly with his hand inside his bag.
"Uhh... okay?" I looked confused at him.
"I bought you your favourite cookies and you will get them if you talk to someone." He takes a package of Oreos out of his back. I was about to squeal out of happiness, but Yoongi put his hand on my mouth.
"Ssshhh." He chuckled and looked down at me. I wanted to take the package from Jimin, but he put it back in his bag.
"You have to talk to someone at first." He chuckled like Yoongi did too.
"I'm talking with you." I pouted lightly.
"Someone of your classmates." He ruffled my hair.
"But... but..." I sighted and looked down.
"You can do that, I believe in you." Jimin smiled supportive at me while Yoongi agreed with him.
"I could also buy me cookies so I don't need to do that..." I mumbled to myself while the bell rang.
"I know, but you would need to go to a store and buy it. If you would talk to someone you would get them immediately." Jimin walked with Yoongi inside the school building.
"Hhm..." I walked beside them and they walked with me to my class.
"Don't forget the cookies." Yoongi and Jimin said before they walked to their own class. I walked inside the classroom and sat down on a chair, waiting for the teacher. A girl sat down beside me as the teacher walked in.
"Class today you will work in pairs." The teacher took some worksheets out.
"Can we decide who our partner will be?" Someone yelled.
"No, you will work with the person who sit beside you." The teacher gave every pair one worksheet.
"I'm Lee Yuka." The girl beside me told me smiling.
"Nice to meet you Yuka, I'm Min Arya." I smiled shyly back at her and was excited for the cookies I would get later. She smiled still and we both started to read our exercises on the worksheet.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N
This is not about this book. It's about another great Army. She writes ffs in Dutch and English. Her name is Chanelle or Yuka. That's her profile WolfieYuka_ and you have to check her out! :)