T H I R T Y T W O

Arya's POV:

"I'm sorry Jimin, I won't do something like that again." I hugged him still and didn't want to let go of him. He nodded and wrapped his arms tighter around me. It was the first thing since a while what felt right for me.
"Shall we go downstairs to the other now?" Jimin didn't let go of me and hugged me still.
"Okay." I pulled back and something inside me missed the moment before. He eye smiled at me and pulled me with him downstairs. I widened my eyes as I saw Yoongi and Yuka hugging each other. They shortly kissed before they noticed us. Both looked a little shocked at us and wanted to say someting, but I cut them off before they could even say a word. I squeaked quietly out of happiness. I then jumped at them to hug both tightly. Yoongi chuckled and hugged me back while Yuka blushed and got hugged by us two. Jimin watched us smiling at first, then shrugged lightly and hugged us all too while he imitated my squeal from before.
"That's enough now." Yoongi was still chuckling. We nodded and pulled all away.
"I didn't mean you." He pulled Yuka back into his arms. She smiled and looked shyly at the floor.
"But there is one problem left..." I struggled with myself.
"And what is it?" Yoongi sounded worried.
"I don't know if I should tell you that I'll kill you if you hurt my little sister or do anything wrong. Or if I should tell her that I'll kill her if she does that to my brother. Of course I would say many MANY more things to you or her... Aish! I don't know!" I talked more to myself while the others giggled a little.
"We both know it now, it's okay." Yuka pulled back of Yoongi to cuddle me. I nodded my head and cuddled her smiling back, but pushed her lightly back to Yoongi after a while. He catched her smiling as we heard the doobell. Yoongi walked off to open the door.
"Why didn't I notice anything?" I looked pouting at Yuka.
"I dunno." She giggled lightly. Yoongi came back with food and Jimin and me already saw what he ordered.
"CHICKEN!!!" We both yelled happily at the same time. Yoongi put the boxes smiling on the table. We took some glasses and chopsticks out. We all sat down on a chair then and started to eat.
"What do you want to do now guys?" Yuka asked as we were finish with eating.
"How about we go to the mall?" Yoongi looked at us all. We all nodded smiling.
"But I have to change at first." I said and pulled Yuka upstairs with me as the other two also went upstairs to change. I looked through my wardrope with Yuka till we both found an outfit.

Yuka:

Arya:

Arya:

Yoongi:

Yoongi:

Jimin:

Arya's POV:Yuka and me went back downstairs where Jimin and Yoongi already waited for us

Arya's POV:
Yuka and me went back downstairs where Jimin and Yoongi already waited for us. I smiled as I saw Yoongi staring at Yuka and took my shoes on. We then went outside to Yoongi's car.
"He stared at you." Yuka and me whisperd to each other at the same time.
"What?" We said it again at the same time.
"Noo..." And again we said it at the same time. We looked kind of annoyed at each other.
"Stop it." We said also that at the same time. Then we turned away of each other, laughing lighly. We drove to the shopping mall and Yuka and me ran happily inside as we arrived. Jimin and Yoongi followed us smiling in front of a shop.
"Yoongi you can go with Jimin to a shop for a while, I want to go with Arya to a shop okay?" She smiled at them both.
"Okay, where will you go? We can come to you when you're finish." Yoongi asked smiling.
"No we will come to you, I want to go buy lingerie." She smiled still while Jimin and Yoongi blushed and looked nodding away. We both giggled and waved at them before we walked to the shop.
"Arya?" Yuka looked over at me as we walked into the shop. I nodded as reply while I looked around.
"What is this between you and Jimin? You two are confusing me." She sighted
"What do you mean?" I looked around still.
"You know what I mean." She let me look at her. I rolled my eyes and kept on looking around.

Yuka's POV:
"What shall there be? It's like always... He doesn't love me and I don't love him, if that's what you wanted to know." She still didn't look at me.
"Hhm... if you mean." I saw a salesgirl walking towards us.