T H I R T Y S I X

No one's POV:
Arya blushed a little as he looked deeply into her eyes still. She came closer to his lips as she looked into his eyes. Jimin blushed lightly and turned his head away, looking on the groung.
"S-sorry..." She looked on the ground and felt so stupid. She finnaly understood her feelings for Jimin as they looked like that at each other. She always lied to herself, but she couldn't anymore. She knew he would never feel the same for her, how could he....
"Let me drive you home." Jimin stood up, without looking at her. She nodded and also didn't look at him. They walked to Jimin's car and stayed quiet for the whole time. Jimin drove her home without talking or looking at her. She felt so stupid and couldn't look at him. He parked in front of her house.
"See you Arya." He still didn't look at her.
"See you." She said as she got out of the car. She walked inside and couldn't hold her tears back anymore. She slided with her back the door down to the floor and wrapped her arms around her legs as she cried hard. 

Yoongi's POV:
"Yeah I think she is at home now, I'll call you tomorrrow okay?" I talked with Yuka on my phone and hug up as I heard the door. I walked to the door and wanted to rant a little with her because she didn't told anyone where she was, Yuka and me were worried because she needed that long to get home. I saw her sitting like that on the floor, wet and dirty while she cried. I forgot everything. I rushed over to her and took her into my arms.
"Arya what happened!?" I carried her up and didn't care that I got wet.
"I'm so stupid! How could I believe that!? I'm such an idiot!" That were the only things she yelled as she cried into my chest. I wasn't quiet sure what happened but took her with me to the living room. I sat her on my lap and hugged her still. She hugged me the whole time. I hold her tight and tried to calm her down, but it wasn't easy.
"I'm here for you Arya." I caressed her back up and down.
"He said that too..." She calmed a little down, but was still crying.
"Tell me what happened." I was really worried about her.
"Jimin happened." She sniffed and didn't look like she wanted to talk about it. I definitely would kill him the next day at work.
"I'm always there if you want to talk." I carried her up and walked to her room with her.
"Thank you oppa." She sniffed and held me tight. I nodded and let her down in her room.
"Take a shower and chnage okay?" I smiled encouragingly at her. She nodded and took some clothes with her to the bathroom. While she took a shower I walked to my room and called Jimin, but he didn't pick up his phone. I groaned annoyed and walked back to Arya's room. I layed down on her bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom. What she did a few minutes later. She layed down beside me with her face in her pillows. I ruffled through her hair. She looked over at me.
"Why?" She again had tears in her eyes. I really didn't know why Jimin was such an idiot. I didn't know what happened, but he hurted her. 

Jimin's POV:
I layed in my bed and was totally confused.
Did I really wanted to pull away? And if I didn't then why did I do that? Did she do that because she loves me or because something else? Did I love her?
I screamed shortly and not to loud as I didn't had any answers for my questions.
"Why is this all so hard?" I sighted and closed my eyes, trying to sleep, but it wasn't that easy. After maybe two hours I finnaly fell asleep.

Next day, Yoongi's POV:
I drove Arya to school even if she didn't want to go. Yuka waited with Avery in front of school. I got out of the car like Arya did too and we walked over to the girls. I shortly kissed Yuka on her lips. Avery hugged Arya immediately. I texted Yuka last night what happened and I guessed she told it also to Avery.
"I told ya boys are shitty idiots." She hugged Arya still. Arya nodded and let go of her before she walked into the school building.
"I hate to see her like that." Yuka looked after Arya.
"Same." Avery looked after her as well.
"You have to go to work now." Yuka looked smiling at me and kissed me. I kissed her back and felt like always the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. She let me go crazy, but in a good way.