T H I R T Y

Arya's POV:
As I woke up I sat up, but regreted it as I saw everything turning and felt my head hurting a lot. I closed my eyes for a while.
"Arya?" Yuka's voice appeared.
"Hhm?" I kept my eyes closed.
"Are you alright? Do you need something?" She asked and I heard that she stood up and walked over to me.
"Could you bring me some water?" I slowly opened my eyes.
"Yeah sure." She walked out of my room.

No one's POV: 
Yuka walked downstairs to the kitchen where Yoongi were inside. He made something to eat for everyone. He shortly turned around to see her, but didn't said anything like Yuka also didn't say anything. Yoongi looked mad, even if he wasn't, what made Yuka annoyed because she thought that. She took a glass out of a cupboard and poured water in it. Yoongi put an aspirin beside the glass, without looking at her. Yuka rolled her eyes and took both, the glass and the aspirin, annoyed before she went back upstairs. She passed Jimin as she left the kitchen, but was to annoyed to talk to him.

Yuka's POV:
I walked annoyed upstairs to Arya. I walked inside her room and gave her the glass water with the aspirin. She thanked me and drank the water with the aspirin. I layed annoed down beside her. Arya looked over at me, she noticed that I was annoyed.
"What's wrong?" Arya layed back.
"Nothing..." Yuka looked around in Arya's room.
"Yuka I know you, tell me what's wrong." Arya turned to Yuka.
"I don't understand myself." Yuka shrugged.
"I know that feeling." Arya really knew that feeling. She stopped to ask Yuka what was wrong. She wanted Yuka to tell it to her when she wanted to.

Yoongi's POV:
Jimin came inside the kitchen as Yuka left. He leaned against the table and watched me for a while. I didn't say anything.
"What was that?" He asked after a couple of minutes where we both were quiet.
"What do you mean?" I knew what he meant.
"Hyung don't act like that, you know what I mean." He stood in front of me.
"Not important." I replied, without looking at him.
"It is Yoongi." He let me look at him. I sighted as I nodded.
"Yuka and me almost kissed two times yesterday... the first time you opened the car door so I pulled back and the second time, she asked out of the sudden how you are, so I pulled back." I closed the door while I was talking. Jimin widened his eyes as I told him what happened.
"Why didn't you say anything as she was here pabo!?" He flicked my forehead.
"I think I thought different then her and don't want to annoy her..." I mumbled.
"Do you love her?" He asked curious.
"I don't know Jimin..." I turned back and continued to cook something... well I tried. Jimin looked what I was trying to cook as he stopped to ask me about Yuka.
"Let's oder some food hyung..." He took my hands away from whatever I was cooking.
"Yeah, but you'll talk to Arya at first." I took my phone out to order some food.
"B-but-" He couldn't continue talking as I put my hand on his mouth.
"No buts, gooooooo now!" I pointed at the door. He didn't look like he would do what I told him to do.
"Jimin maybe everything was just a misunderstanding. Talk to her." I opened the door for him. He sighted, but nodded his head.

Jimin's POV:
I walked upstairs to Arya's room and knocked at her door. Yuka opened it for me and took a step back to let me come in. As I walked in Yuka left the room and closed the door after her. Arya looked shortly over to me.
"Hey..." I said and came closer to her.
"Hey..." She didn't look at me. I sat down deside her and didn't know how to start. We stayed quiet for a while as I thought about how to start. I wasn't sure if I was mad at her, but as I saw her with that boy everything felt weird. Of course I was mad at that boy. He tried to touch her even if she didn't want it, but there was also something else.... I didn't know what, but there was something.
"Can you tell me what happened yesterday?" Not the best way how to start, but I hadn't other ideas. She sat up and nodded slowly.